Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Interesting to see a Word file for Borchard Lines on his desktop (Borchard Lines Ltd). Their office is 10 mins walk from Baghdady's (old?) London office and their 'West Coast UK' service sails to Alexandria, where Baghdady's family business is based: Egyptian German Porcelain - Maybe he's over there now, desperately rubbing every lamp in the factory, hoping to be granted a wish to start over in a parallel universe where google doesn't exist...

This is actually in regards to two 44ft containers of unfinished porcelain plates and statues that mike shipped over from his dads factory.

He wanted to sell them but they were unfinished and all decorated with an egyptian theme. Not much call for egyptian souvenirs in london.

Goes without saying that mike had nowhere to store these 3000 odd boxes and so used a storage company in Brimsdown. When they couldn't be sold he wouldn't pay the storage so went into arrears with them. Not sure how that ended but I was looking into having the whole lot dumped but mike wouldn't pay that either.

So many lulz. A millionaire trader trying to flog unfinished Egyptian figurine souvenirs for a couple of quid.

All together now, " no income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee...."

Roll up, roll up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 144
This is actually in regards to two 44ft containers of unfinished porcelain plates and statues that mike shipped over from his dads factory.

He wanted to sell them but they were unfinished and all decorated with an egyptian theme. Not much call for egyptian souvenirs in london.

Goes without saying that mike had nowhere to store these 3000 odd boxes and so used a storage company in Brimsdown. When they couldn't be sold he wouldn't pay the storage so went into arrears with them. Not sure how that ended but I was looking into having the whole lot dumped but mike wouldn't pay that either.

So many lulz. A millionaire trader trying to flog unfinished Egyptian figurine souvenirs for a couple of quid.

All together now, " no income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee...."

Mike Baghdady Greek Weddings is his next venture I heard.

There's loads to choose from.

Why not buy one for your friends

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 177
count me in; I will buy anything gold plated

and harry up before the creditors stomp the warehouse

How long will the list of creditors be? I imagine it will make for crazy reading.

I'm reminded of something SlapBoobies posted on Babypips 'I am not bankrupt, nor have I filed for Bankruptcy. Nor am I involved in any litigation with anyone around the globe. Nor do I owe anyone a dime.

Unfortunately competitors out there and others who have nothing to offer but Fluff and are in Fear of what we deliver - resort to these underhanded techniques.'

Nor do I owe anyone a dime!?!?!? He meant to say Dime Bar, but he's obviously delusional. After all, he REALLY is the World of Trading Champion!

Last edited:
Pls could anyone making a financial representation against Baghdady on Friday at the Creditors' Meeting drop us an email to [email protected], and let us know details and a contact email address that our solicitor can get you back on, prior. There may be some strength in numbers on this, where individually, we would all otherwise get fobbed off by the liquidator.

People will sell their stories about this experience, if that's the only way to way to receive what they're earned - it has yet to happen.

I spoke to litigator today. There is a long list of creditors but there is a fund in the USA that they are trying to get funds from. Once I receive the list of creditors I will post it.

I am noted as a creditor but am unable to attend on Friday