Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

RADARSCREEN 07 15 12 - YouTube

the attached youtube video may be of interest to you. The start of the video shows his desktop with docs. one with a name Mike Gallop and others

I think this could help get him Disqualified as a company director in the UK - the date on his desktop screen is clearly 15.07.12 and there's a spreadsheet file there - the only one of its kind - called 'SpyGlass Sales an...' - so is this company trading in July 2012, months after he petitioned Companies House to have it closed down, as a small army of furious creditors were awaiting judgements?!? All has now been screengrabbed and saved...

Also, interstingly his TT site has been wiped clean of 'Mike Townsend' - another name that appears on Baghdady's desktop here, where he used to have an entry on it before (google: 'mike townsend baghdady') to get top result - Mike Townsend | Mike Baghdady's Mentoring Programme – Learn how to Trade Forex, Blog

I think this could help get him Disqualified as a company director in the UK - the date on his desktop screen is clearly 15.07.12 and there's a spreadsheet file there - the only one of its kind - called 'SpyGlass Sales an...' - so is this company trading in July 2012, months after he petitioned Companies House to have it closed down, as a small army of furious creditors were awaiting judgements?!? All has now been screengrabbed and saved...

Also, interstingly his TT site has been wiped clean of 'Mike Townsend' - another name that appears on Baghdady's desktop here, where he used to have an entry on it before (google: 'mike townsend baghdady') to get top result - Mike Townsend | Mike Baghdady's Mentoring Programme – Learn how to Trade Forex, Blog

Mahmoud Poopy is known to use name changing as a tactic in his scams.

he is smart enough to use variation of name changing; starting from his first name "Mahmoud" to "Mike" to "McDady", and now last name "Baghdady" to "Townsend".

not to mention the various names of his companies; all abbreviated with TT. Training Traders, Trading Traders, Trading Trainers, Training Trading..etc.

He as also changed the name of his mother; after she lent him 1m of imaginary dollars. All used to fool the creditors in US Bankruptcy court that he owes more money overseas and the man can't fulfill his obligations.

man; when I hear that the turtles paid him 50K a head to work for him (instead of the other way around); i got shocked; and gave up on pursuing Bag Poopy; and instead became a fan of him. he is genious.

I wont be surprised if the creditors in the upcoming 28 Sept meeting; will end up paying him $$$ instead of getting paid.

I wont be surprised too if the judge make him innocent and the creditors guilty as charged

Mike Townsend is a separate person employed to run the SEO. He was tasked with ensuring that the "Mike Baghdady Scam" no longer showed up in the google predictor. He set up various site to sing Mikes praises in an attempt to outrun the bad press.

He was not connected with the company in anyway but simply contracted to do SEO.

Mike Townsend is a separate person employed to run the SEO. He was tasked with ensuring that the "Mike Baghdady Scam" no longer showed up in the google predictor. He set up various site to sing Mikes praises in an attempt to outrun the bad press.

He was not connected with the company in anyway but simply contracted to do SEO.

was Mike Townsend a real person? or perhaps it was Mike himself sniffing out company funds to his pockets. the man can't be trusted.

Alfboy; have you ever witnessed Baghdady slapping an employee? if you did; that is a priviledge. The Leopard would have paid for that...:)

hopefully you weren't abused by him.

Mahmoud Poopy is known to use name changing as a tactic in his scams.

he is smart enough to use variation of name changing; starting from his first name "Mahmoud" to "Mike" to "McDady", and now last name "Baghdady" to "Townsend".

not to mention the various names of his companies; all abbreviated with TT. Training Traders, Trading Traders, Trading Trainers, Training Trading..etc.

He as also changed the name of his mother; after she lent him 1m of imaginary dollars. All used to fool the creditors in US Bankruptcy court that he owes more money overseas and the man can't fulfill his obligations.

man; when I hear that the turtles paid him 50K a head to work for him (instead of the other way around); i got shocked; and gave up on pursuing Bag Poopy; and instead became a fan of him. he is genious.

I wont be surprised if the creditors in the upcoming 28 Sept meeting; will end up paying him $$$ instead of getting paid.

I wont be surprised too if the judge make him innocent and the creditors guilty as charged

There are already enough official court judgements around against Baghdady that will very publicly float to the surface if he chooses to ultimately avoid paying them this week. The online report about this will come up first in google results for the rest of his life, in whatever guise he tries to change into, and no-one will ever work with him again, or lend to him, or associate with him ... Anyone searching for him at any point will quickly find out exactly what sort of person he is and what he has done.

There are already enough official court judgements around against Baghdady that will very publicly float to the surface if he chooses to ultimately avoid paying them this week. The online report about this will come up first in google results for the rest of his life, in whatever guise he tries to change into, and no-one will ever work with him again, or lend to him, or associate with him ... Anyone searching for him at any point will quickly find out exactly what sort of person he is and what he has done.

the man has been resilient in the past. he had two bankruptcy rulings in the US; yet people paid him 50K a head.

I doubt he will give up; and keen to follow up on him from time to time. :clap::clap:

Seems he didnt do too well.

Google

RADARSCREEN 07 15 12 - YouTube

the attached youtube video may be of interest to you. The start of the video shows his desktop with docs. one with a name Mike Gallop and others

Interesting to see a Word file for Borchard Lines on his desktop (Borchard Lines Ltd). Their office is 10 mins walk from Baghdady's (old?) London office and their 'West Coast UK' service sails to Alexandria, where Baghdady's family business is based: Egyptian German Porcelain - Maybe he's over there now, desperately rubbing every lamp in the factory, hoping to be granted a wish to start over in a parallel universe where google doesn't exist...

I dont think that company "Egyptian German Porcelain" belongs to him.

He is not accustomed to running legit businesses.

shame that trade2win is not in google top results. It used to be.

looks like the trend is down.

or perhaps that fellow Mike Townsend did a good job in SEO

how do you know its his family business?

when he had TT mugs made and brought to the UK, to give away, or whatever, they came stamped on the underside with a mark showing they were from his factory in alexandra. he talked about how he used to go and buy gold liquid to decorate their ceramics when he was young, in the interview he did years ago with Traders' magazine (talking about how he started to trade)... and lastly, his father's name is Fathi Mahmoud, which can be seen on the header of that website and on all their mugs, plates, etc...

alfboy; curious; what happen to Malcom Steel?

If you visit the Training Traders web site and call the contact number - you will be given an option to contact "Malcolm".
He is still very much working for Baghdady helping to organise and operate the "Online" operation that Baghdady has now set up.