Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

he must have paid his oustanding student loans of 100K.

a couple of turtles who paid 50K a head to bolt into trading career; must have paid that loan.

F*** them - they are losers and caca-roaches! But they did very well, the experiment was a great success, and I am very proud of them.

So TMZF ltd, aka Training Traders, aka Spyglass Trading Solutions have changed their registered office address on 14th August 2012.

Looks like another insolvency firm address.

Let's see what MB has to say in front of the judge.

Like he would have the courage to actually face up to his responsibilities.

More lulz to come once this tribunal is out of the way.

Last edited:
I recall that when Spiriton Media were ordered to wind up that their address changed to that of the insolvency practitioner. I assume it's standard practice.

Did Spiriton Media continue trading like TMZF is? Did they send out annoying ****ing emails peddling their wares every week whilst apparently insolvent?

Did Spiriton Media continue trading like TMZF is? Did they send out annoying ****ing emails peddling their wares every week whilst apparently insolvent?

Well SOM were wound up well over a year ago yet their shares are still trading in Germany.

Employment tribunal judge found in my favour on ALL points and I have been awarded over £5,500.

I have complete confidence that Mike B will respect the judge, the law and common decency and settle this judgement in full.

And pigs might one day fly.

Once I receive a copy of the judgement I will post it here. Hopefully might be of some help to the new sales manager.

By the way, if you work for TT or Mike B, feel free to ask me any questions about my experiences.

Employment tribunal judge found in my favour on ALL points and I have been awarded over £5,500.

I have complete confidence that Mike B will respect the judge, the law and common decency and settle this judgement in full.

And pigs might one day fly.

Once I receive a copy of the judgement I will post it here. Hopefully might be of some help to the new sales manager.

By the way, if you work for TT or Mike B, feel free to ask me any questions about my experiences.

'The judge is a moron and the law in England is there to persecute reputable people like myself who only wish to impart my wisdom onto the general public. I don't owe a cent to anybody. The Turtles were a great success and I'm very proud of them. I am the World Champion Trader (undefeated) and I will squash you all like cockroaches. ' Quoted Mike Baghdady earlier on hearing the news

It turns out that PFG, the broker that Mike Baghdady recommended for his clients until his recent switch to Lmax, has gone bankrupt. Bankruptcy seems to follow Slap Poopies like a very bad smell.

Peregrine Financial Group. Inc. is being liquidated pursuant to subchapter IV of title 11 of the United States Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois (the “Bankruptcy Court”), Case No. 12-27488 (the "Bankruptcy Case"), and is no longer an operating entity. Please note that this statement may reflect liquidation values for positions previously reflected as open. *Please also note that any liquidation values for positions reflected in your statement were calculated in accordance with the Order of the Bankruptcy Court dated August 9, 2012, Fixing Pricing and Claim Amounts in Connection with the Termination and Liquidation of Foreign Exchange Customer Agreements (the “Forex Order”) or if you traded spot metals then the Order date August 15, 2012. Copies of the Orders are available on the Trustee’s website via Peregrine Financial Group, Inc.: Home. *

Interesting stuff. Two files here showing his Chapetr 11 details.
Seems funny to me (if it were not so serious) that a guy that claims to be the worlds leading expert on price behaviour trading, still owes a student loan from 1999 - and admits it!

Anyone got evidence that he still trades or is it an illusion from the far and distant past?

I have also read some books and notes ,, but i think experience is only the best option.

And if trading without Greedy nature, than i think we will in profit.
I have also started tips providing for new traders.

Crude Oil Tips for new traders/URL]

You picked the wrong thread to spam your signal rubbish

Sure shot 15-30 points Earning.
-- Accuracy above 90%

Give us a break.

You picked the wrong thread to spam your signal rubbish

Sure shot 15-30 points Earning.
-- Accuracy above 90%

Give us a break.

Wrong forum as well. He should have a crack at Baby P1ss, they love that kind of thing over there.

It turns out that PFG, the broker that Mike Baghdady recommended for his clients until his recent switch to Lmax, has gone bankrupt. Bankruptcy seems to follow Slap Poopies like a very bad smell.

Peregrine Financial Group. Inc. is being liquidated pursuant to subchapter IV of title 11 of the United States Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois (the “Bankruptcy Court”), Case No. 12-27488 (the "Bankruptcy Case"), and is no longer an operating entity. Please note that this statement may reflect liquidation values for positions previously reflected as open. *Please also note that any liquidation values for positions reflected in your statement were calculated in accordance with the Order of the Bankruptcy Court dated August 9, 2012, Fixing Pricing and Claim Amounts in Connection with the Termination and Liquidation of Foreign Exchange Customer Agreements (the “Forex Order”) or if you traded spot metals then the Order date August 15, 2012. Copies of the Orders are available on the Trustee’s website via Peregrine Financial Group, Inc.: Home. *

Maybe it's cos he never meets margin. Lulz lulz lulz

His linkedin profile looks pretty good. I also look at his website and I can't find any flaw. Can you please explain on what was meant with him not meeting the margin?