Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Many moons ago, a representative of TT offered to answer quesions. I've repeatedly asked the following questions

1) Did all of the turtles start trading with the same capital
2) Were some turtles allocated additional capital based on performance
3) Did some turtles have capital reduced based on performance.

I dont care if its real money, or how much, I dont care even if its demo money, I am genuinely interested in how this is being managed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen this Training Traders ad on CNBC? It's laughably poor - A 2yr old could have done better!

I'm sure Mike Baghdady & his Training Traders will be flooded with new business from such a dynamic, insightful and thought-provoking ad. I'm positive his sales team are poised for the phones to be ringing of the hook, with people begging Mike Baghdady to impart his wisdom for £5000.

I guess the advert matches the brand values that his office & website displays - Cheap, lame and exceedingly poorly-executed. NOT the marketing of a company managed & backed by a successful millionaire trader....

The funny thing is that the URL on the advert is www.prosper2012.co.uk yet it takes you a page on the Training Traders website, with a big picture of Mike Baghdady next to the capition I'll Prove That Anyone Can Make Money. Yes, sure Mike. You won't even prove that your own apprentices - The Turtles - who are following your trading methodology are making money.

GO ON MIKE BAGHDADY - PROVE IT. Give me evidence, show me, give me proof.
I have asked so many times on this forum and Malcolm Steel posting that some Turtles are up, some are flat and some are a bit down IS NOT PROOF.

Attachments

• CNBC AD Mpeg.mpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 118
:LOL: Honestly, chap, you need a job. How on earth do you realistically expect anyone in their right mind to answer your questions? The list is exhaustive...

It seems all is not above board with our friend 'Eric'.

Attachments

• eric.jpg
    eric.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 229
It seems all is not above board with our friend 'Eric'.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was bored, I wanted you to do some private detective work! Thought it would be funny!

:sleep:

Looking at your screenshot I see your still demo trading on FX Pro... When you going to go live?

Last edited:
"Mike Baghdady is the world's foremost expert on stock market price behaviour and won the Frankfurt World of Trading Championship last year. A trader for more than 33 years, he's now a key market analyst, syndicated columnist and financial TV commentator. He teaches his unique trading techniques to banks, institutions and dealing desks through his company, Spyglass Trading Solutions. Here he explains his rise and rise to Traders'..."

Wow - I'm impressed!!!

Good Morning. What a shambles it is in Training Traders! Yesterday, the ENTIRE sales team left and ONE TURTLE. The Training Traders company is collapsing and crumbling around Mike Baghdady & Ben Tuckey's ears. Just to put it into perspective, Mike Baghdady lost about 20% of his workforce in one day. No small business can recover from that.

It looks as though Mike Baghdady & Ben Tuckey are fiddling whilst their own version of Rome burns.

Mike Baghdady must be apoplectic that there is no-one left in his sales team to take the precious £5000 from the vast numbers of customers who must be ringing 24/7 following the tremendous advert on CNBC we all had a laugh at earlier this week.

So, will the last person to leave Training Traders please turn off the lights (assuming that Mike Baghdady has paid the electricity bill).

So, we're 2 Turtles down (the first one left some months ago). Who will be next out of the door of this sinking ship? Will MIke Baghday & Ben Tuckey stay to the bitter end or will they abandon ship like the skipper of the Costa Condordia?

Watch this space as things have got very spicey at Training Traders.