Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

I'll ask the same question.
How do you know this to be true?

Many here have criticized the TT spokesperson for his earlier responses and now others are laying out claims without any proof to back it up. I have long questioned the validity of several posters on this thread on both sides of the argument which is why I stopped following it much anymore.

Peter

It has been confirmed to be by several turtles

It has been confirmed to be by several turtles

As you are no doubt aware, Br Baghdaddy & Co have a number of businesses registered at the same address. The visit from Bailiff's may have nothing to do with New Turtle Traders LLP.

If Bailiff's did visit, there's little doubt every single person in that building would be aware, they are hardly discreet.

As you are no doubt aware, Br Baghdaddy & Co have a number of businesses registered at the same address. The visit from Bailiff's may have nothing to do with New Turtle Traders LLP.

If Bailiff's did visit, there's little doubt every single person in that building would be aware, they are hardly discreet.

The turtles saw the bailiffs. The Turtles LLP would definitely NOT be the target of the bailiffs because it was for the rent, which would be in the name of one of the myriad of companies - Training Traders, MBTWP, Spyglass, TT Capital Markets etc.

The bailiffs would not have been coming for the turtles and I'm sure they were surprised to see the bailiffs

The bailiffs would not have been coming for the turtles and I'm sure they were surprised to see the bailiffs

There are people on this thread claiming this was the bailiff's the third or fourth visit to Mr Baghdaddy's business premesis

If thats true, why would the turtles be surprised ?

There are people on this thread claiming this was the bailiff's the third or fourth visit to Mr Baghdaddy's business premesis

If thats true, why would the turtles be surprised ?

To add to that - how would we even know what the turtles are doing / saying?

As far as I can see no one has actually posted anything factual about what's going on inside the company. Other than the off site links to the standard / old stuff.

I'll ask the same question.
How do you know this to be true?

Many here have criticized the TT spokesperson for his earlier responses and now others are laying out claims without any proof to back it up. I have long questioned the validity of several posters on this thread on both sides of the argument which is why I stopped following it much anymore.

Peter

Proof should definitely be provided. I must say though, given their behaviour in the past and the fact that we know they monitor this thread, it is odd we haven't even had a simple denial from the Official Spokesman for Mr Baghdady.

One of them is on the thread now, can you tell us Tutu? Were you all told to stop trading this week?

Scarpered now by the looks of it. This new-found reluctance to comment really is remarkable, when before they were so eager.

:rolleyes:

Scarpered now by the looks of it. This new-found reluctance to comment really is remarkable, when before they were so eager

If the rumour about liquidating positions is true, I'd assume that this is an action being forced on them by a liquidator or administrator.

I assume that most of the turtles are directors of new turtle trading llc (Adetutu Amoye certainly is) so they where all perfectly aware of the financial situation when those posts where made.

Then again, this may just be a malicious rumour.

Well I suppose the truth about what this thread is really about will come out some day. But for now lets play...........................................................

Attachments

• rman3890l.jpg
    rman3890l.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 194
I'm looking forward to what's going happen in weeks / months / years when we see the "New Turtle Traders" advertising their training courses!

Can imagine it now...

"Trained by the legendary price behaviour expert, hand picked from 10,000 applicants, the secrets of the turtles..." dum dum duuummmmmmmmm ! "You too can make 300,000 in one trade, you too can learn the secrets, the power of the turtles, yours for just 5,000 GBP"

Then... 2 minutes later...the next post.

pboyles...

"errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... ok, where do I start??!?"

hehe

I'm looking forward to what's going happen in weeks / months / years when we see the "New Turtle Traders" advertising their training courses!

Can imagine it now...

"Trained by the legendary price behaviour expert, hand picked from 10,000 applicants, the secrets of the turtles..." dum dum duuummmmmmmmm ! "You too can make 300,000 in one trade, you too can learn the secrets, the power of the turtles, yours for just 5,000 GBP"

Then... 2 minutes later...the next post.

pboyles...

"errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... ok, where do I start??!?"

hehe

I see a different tack, pboils starts his own turtle trading programme, but is screwed from the start because he doesn't know how to trade himself. Rathere he comes on here to find "magic bullet strategies". Dunno who is in cahoots with him but I will find out. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• rman3890l.jpg
    rman3890l.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 185
I see a different tack, pboils starts his own turtle trading programme, but is screwed from the start because he doesn't know how to trade himself. Rathere he comes on here to find "magic bullet strategies". Dunno who is in cahoots with him but I will find out. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

You miss the point, you don't need to know how to trade to start a turtles program. As we have recently seen. Anyhow if I do go down that route could you photocopy me an OTA manual? I heard thats a handy thing to use when you are becoming a vendor/guru.

You miss the point, you don't need to know how to trade to start a turtles program. As we have recently seen. Anyhow if I do go down that route could you photocopy me an OTA manual? I heard thats a handy thing to use when you are becoming a vendor/guru.

Go on informed trades and baby pips and am sure you can probably find much of the contents of it yourself :D

It's me and Beginner Joe, or to give him his proper title, former hedge fund manager Joe.