Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

It seems he claims to have sold software worth 192k to his company and that the company didn't pay him. That's how I read it, also it looks like he paid the solicitors and his company didn't reimburse him.

You'd think by now he'd know not to lend himself money.

geees. I not logged on here for 18 months or so and I see you are still banging on about this mbd,,, were you bullied at school?.. Let it go and move on,, get a job perhaps

geees. I not logged on here for 18 months or so and I see you are still banging on about this mbd,,, were you bullied at school?.. Let it go and move on,, get a job perhaps

There is at least one ongoing official investigation into Mike Baghdady and his activities in the UK (there may be another one by the Advertising Standards Authority because of his fictitious Bloomberg TV advert, which was hastily pulled off the air by them when they realised), there is a court-appointed liquidator who is **still** trying to recover hundreds of thousands of pounds owed to dozens of people and companies in the UK by Mike Baghdady, some of his debts include defaults on County Court Judgements which the courts are continuing to enforce, and there will be a major forthcoming news feature on him and his antics in a respected newspaper early next year - all the while, he continues to travel about the place trying to repeat his Training Traders con under the same alter ego of Mike Baghdady (it's not even his real name) and Training Traders, which Baghdady has tried to official shut down in the UK, without paying overdue taxes...

I'd hardly say this is over, especially for all the people he's robbed, hoodwinked and shafted around the world, and apparently still continues to do so... I think there are decent people on forums like this who care enough about their fellow traders and human beings to ensure they know the shocking truth about this man and how he operates.

الله نفسه سوف تجعلك تعاني

الحملة على خراب هذا الرجل بك إلى حفر قبره بنفسه. كنت لا تعتقد أنك قاض وهيئة محلفين.
لقد اخترت أن إهانة العربية العالم الآن. يمكننا الوصول إليك أينما كنت. أنت أبيض علبة الرسائل غير المهمة.
انظر مع العين في الجزء الخلفي من الرأس من الآن. أنت لن تكون قادرة على إخفاء على الإنترنت من الآن - أعدك .

ما حمولة من القرف

Here Here!

Thank you whoever you are....I also have witnessed the bullying by these guys who hide in the shadows of this website with their venomous rap rap rap about a guy who they don't even know! Cowards one and all...

Thank you whoever you are....I also have witnessed the bullying by these guys who hide in the shadows of this website with their venomous rap rap rap about a guy who they don't even know! Cowards one and all...

Many people who comment on this thread know the perpetrator Mike Baghdady only too well - and dealing with him has left them severely out of pocket. They post to this thread to help unwitting people avoid him. These are the decent people you are trying to call cowards.

Mike Baghdady's track history - going back many years - is well-documented on various sites now, so even if he does succeed in one day getting this thread removed (he has tried through lawyers, going back years, who are *still* chasing him for five figure bills), there will still be more postings elsewhere, alerting people thinking about dealing with him, to his past.

Here's an example for you, based on fact ...

The website FX Street dropped him as a webinar host a couple of years ago after people entered his chat room to ask questions about his business dealings.

Regardless, FX Street maintained a profile page about him - that appeared in the first page of Google results when his name was searched for - from his Spyglass Trading company days. Spyglass is Mike Baghdady's UK-registered company that is presently being liquidated.

The liquidator responsible for winding down Spyglass (also called TMZF) is under investigation by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants for incompetence and failing to act fairly on behalf of creditors that Mike Baghdady still owes hundreds of thousands of pounds to.

FX Street are now removing Mike Baghdady's profile page from their site, and terminating their advertising business relationship with him. Having looked at the evidence available, they decided they want nothing more to do with him. They will have applied professional, objective and rational due diligence before making such a decision.

You should do the same before commenting on this matter.

Shpould I take a course or not

You dont say whether you trade alone or not, sometimes trading in a community of traders will give you more of an idea and also support when you need it and most trading floors of any worth will only recommend courses if you need them.
:)

You dont say whether you trade alone or not, sometimes trading in a community of traders will give you more of an idea and also support when you need it and most trading floors of any worth will only recommend courses if you need them.
:)

You will get a hell of a lot of ideas and attitude that goes with it that's for sure - especially on an online community where everybody claims to be the best trader in the world. :cheesy: Every successful trader gets there as a result of finding a methodology that fits their psychology. They are all pretty certain it will work - for them.

For a new trader its more about learning the discipline to follow a system. In the beginning its more important to develop the mental discipline to follow rules and see probability play itself out over the longer term. Too many traders shift between systems trying to figure out what works best for their psychology. Its like a baby trying to decide whether it likes ferrari or porsche when it cant even reach the peddles yet.

In the process of switching systems they dont give the current one the chance to play out the probabilities in their favour - so that encourages system hunting. So in the end for new traders, find a system you like the look of, put the minimum amount possible to invest in it and give it a go. Dont get hung up on the performance or your performance using it. Fact is you can hand a 90% profitable system to a newbie and they will find a way to screw it up if it is not right for their psychology. Most successful traders blow up at least 2-3 accounts before they figure themselves out... let alone the market :eek:

and there will be a major forthcoming news feature on him and his antics in a respected newspaper early next year

Any more information on the newspaper artilce, which newspaper and when ?

Kudos to the journo for getting through the words to see the story.

Many people who comment on this thread know the perpetrator Mike Baghdady only too well .

Did I miss something. I take it Mr Baghdady won and beat the smellie stuff out of the firestarters on here ? I must admit I am surprised, apart from the attention seekers like Digbyarbuthnot and Pipsplease, there were some valid posts. Congratulations on your triumph Mr Baghdady.

There are much more valuable and constructive things to do with your life instead of bitching on a Forum :)

You will get a hell of a lot of ideas and attitude that goes with it that's for sure - especially on an online community where everybody claims to be the best trader in the world. :cheesy: Every successful trader gets there as a result of finding a methodology that fits their psychology. They are all pretty certain it will work - for them.

For a new trader its more about learning the discipline to follow a system. In the beginning its more important to develop the mental discipline to follow rules and see probability play itself out over the longer term. Too many traders shift between systems trying to figure out what works best for their psychology. Its like a baby trying to decide whether it likes ferrari or porsche when it cant even reach the peddles yet.

In the process of switching systems they dont give the current one the chance to play out the probabilities in their favour - so that encourages system hunting. So in the end for new traders, find a system you like the look of, put the minimum amount possible to invest in it and give it a go. Dont get hung up on the performance or your performance using it. Fact is you can hand a 90% profitable system to a newbie and they will find a way to screw it up if it is not right for their psychology. Most successful traders blow up at least 2-3 accounts before they figure themselves out... let alone the market :eek:

I would call this a '5 star comment'. No need to add anything to it.

Cheers H.R.J

To anyone who is owed any of the hundreds of thousands of pounds of debts listed in Mike Baghdady's Company's Creditors' Report pending the liquidation of his bankrupt UK business Spyglass Trading / Training Traders, we received a confirmation today (04.06.14) from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants that it is launching a Professional Conduct Investigation into the liquidation agency appointed to oversee the repaying of Mike Baghdady's company's debts.

(We, ourselves, have a defaulted five-figure County Court Judgement against Mike Baghdady's London business.)

The ACCA said: "The Assessor found that there is a case to answer. The case has been referred to ACCA's Disciplinary Committee. I will inform you of the hearing date when the case has been listed. As a member of the public you are entitled to attend the hearing."

Cerberus, it is very difficult to understand your motiviation when you consider that 4 ex-employees of Training Traders have set up a rival company, at least one of the founders was involved in some shady mud throwing on here.

The rival company is Mastery Trading Academy (MTA).
http://www.masterytradingacademy.com/team/

Take a look at their facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/masterytradingacademy

Then take a look at Training Traders home page, MTA are using photo's from Training Traders courses and seminars.

It gets better, take a look at what MTA teach:
http://www.masterytradingacademy.com/what-we-teach/

Then look at the Training Traders software:
http://www.trainingtraders.com/products/our-software

The MTA screenshot looks very much like the Training Traders software.

If you wait long enough the motives become clear, vicious attack on Training Traders then a new company MTA is setup by ex-employees.

The fact that Mastery Trading Academy is using photo's of Trainging Traders seminars and screenshots of Training Traders Software points to Mastery Trading Academy being a huge big con and I would avoid it.

BTW PBoyles and a couple of others with valid points, you were played big time by these guys !!!!!!

pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Pic5.jpg

Baghdady Company Liquidator - Professional Conduct Investigation Hearing

Some weird people post here... What's my motivation??

As I've said, my company has a CCJ against Mike Baghdady and Spyglass Trading / Training Traders for a five figure amount, which puts me in a queue with all the other people and institutions he continues to owe hundreds of thousands of pounds of officially-recorded debt to from his disastrous Turtle Traders and Training Traders companies, which he operated from London.

Anyone who does their homework on Mike Baghdady will see he came to the UK after being in the bankruptcy courts in New York. Even his short-term publicist Max Clifford (see nice guy Max's wrap sheet: http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-cont...ntencing-remarks-hhj-leonard-r-v-clifford.pdf) couldn't polish Baghdady and his trading seminars up, but there are some things you just can't polish.

In any case, the Investigations Officer at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants has confirmed Baghdady's appointed liquidators have been listed for hearing on 09 – 10 June 2015 at ACCA's offices at 29 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3EE following their Professional Conduct Investigation into Baghdady's company liquidation. Members of the public are entitled to attend the hearing.

The reference details are: ACCA Professional Conduct Investigation | Case Name: Kelly, Angela Maureen | ACCA Ref: 1569552/2013049240/MD

No idea if this is relevant or not (probably not since the last post was in 2015), but anyways, I'm just downloading his course from online (free, obviously) called The Power Of Price Behaviour. See if this is a waste of time or a waste of extra time, damn 4.25GB worth of downloads. I'll make an initial assessment first, like a first impression, then I'll get into the meat of it later on.

Another Mike Baghdady guy appears in Dubai;

Ziad Masri of OpenTrader. He is also talking about non sense price action and S&R levels

Who cares ........research and teach yourself trading ....cut out such vendors from your equation

N