Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Pboyles, some of the turtles are trading successfully maybe not with TT but using the information that they got there. Allegations are just that.
This forum has been a witch hunt from day 1 and I am so glad that you admit that.

bbc 5 Live Investigates are on the case of another infamous training vendor. maybe the world trading champion is next on their list.

Pboyles, some of the turtles are trading successfully maybe not with TT but using the information that they got there. Allegations are just that.
This forum has been a witch hunt from day 1 and I am so glad that you admit that.

Are they? First I heard of it, the only ones that ever posted here said they were 'moving on'.

PBoyles, I admire your tenacity but it goes to show what you know Pboyles

Well I know about the two bankruptcies, the misleading advertising, the lies about the hedge fund and the stuff about the turtles paying up to 50k to get on the ill fated program. Lately we find out Baghdady is going out of business owing £600,000 to creditors.

Now you are telling us that one of Baghdadys students has made it big using the stuff Mike taught him. That's a bit hard to believe given the fact that Mike can't manage to turn a profit himself, has filed for bankruptcy twice and is now going through liquidation.

No doubt the trader in question will be along shortly to confirm your assertion in his one and only post.

Definitely not using his method which is from 1970s when the first computerized charting systems started to develop.

Everything he said is copied from $5 Dollar books found in Walmart. His success lies in attracting newbies who have over weight pockets and do not mind just wasting $5,000 for some personal service and entertainment. The fraud class of Dubai I was in included people who were comfortable buying $1000 vodka bottles for their fair weather friends at clubs.

This is coming from his ex class taker of 2010, Dubai Fraud Event.

As for his system, below is what he actually tongued out for his victims. This is real and I have payment receipt of wire transfer into his UK account (payment for the scam course) plus printed garbage copies of $5 self books he spread over to his kids with candies.

bUz1z.jpg

Last edited:
We all got a thinly sliced piece of cardboard with colorful printings depicting our market demo battle victories from World Champion.

I have removed my last name from the scan to prevent myself from retaliatory attacks from pedophiles, californicated cougars and Oscar nominated trolls.

Dream chaser Trade2Win members are being honored to view this rare art piece from the museum of once Mighty "Institute of Price Behavior"

qVp86.jpg

Safvan

I can't see all of the certificate, looks like its too big a file to view properly. Can you take a photo of it and post it? I'm interested to know what rights and privileges you received as a result of your fellowship to this fine institution.

Safvan

I can't see all of the certificate, looks like its too big a file to view properly. Can you take a photo of it and post it? I'm interested to know what rights and privileges you received as a result of your fellowship to this fine institution.

right click on it and choose "save as" to save it. Then open it.

Peter

Isnt there a law against claiming to be an academic institution? Particularly when selling something, not least of all training.

Isnt there a law against claiming to be an academic institution? Particularly when selling something, not least of all training.

My brain signals telling me that there is a space for offshore university/school registrations.

offshore company. incorporate your new offshore company today.

Needless to say Mike Bagdaddy , Ben Tuckey and Mike Douglas (I do not believe this is his real name because it seems to be a copy of the name Michael Douglas from the movie Wall Street) committed to that exercise.

Could Mike Douglas be using a imaginary name? Could his real name be Malcolm Steele that they keep taking here in this thread?

He was a 6 feet tall black bald heavy guy. Slow speaker with an English accent.

His background might be fishy too because I cannot find one picture of this Gentleman on the Internet.

A more suitable job for him would be a bouncer outside a club.

My brain signals telling me that there is a space for offshore university/school registrations.

Needless to say Mike Bagdaddy , Ben Tuckey and Mike Douglas (I do not believe this is his real name because it seems to be a copy of the name Michael Douglas from the movie Wall Street) committed to that exercise.

Could Mike Douglas be using a imaginary name? Could his real name be Malcolm Steele that they keep taking here in this thread?

His background might be fishy too because I cannot find one picture of this Gentleman on the Internet.

No I think that's his real name. Former director of TT if I recall correctly.

He was a director of TT when it was registered under various names.

Michael Douglas - free company director check. Director id 914065687 - Companies House Information

So the guy that signed the ludicrous certificate is now a director of Lucrosus FX. Now if I recall correctly this guy posts on this thread criticising Baghdady. Interesting.

Safvan

If Mahmoud Baghdady signs something he wants you to think is genuine, it looks like this. He may as well have written 'Mickey Mouse' on that 'diploma' - there's no such person as Mike Baghdady...

http://postimage.org/image/j80navo2j

If Mahmoud Baghdady signs something he wants you to think is genuine, it looks like this. He may as well have written 'Mickey Mouse' on that 'diploma' - there's no such person as Mike Baghdady...

View image: mb

We know his real name. It's common practice for Arab Americans to adopt a western first name, Mahmoud becomes Mike, Yousef becomes Joe, Daoud becomes David.