MIG Forex

Clip-on Tie

Hello all. Newbie, be gentle, etc. :p

I'm interested in anyone's experience of MigFX. Couldn't find them in a quick T2W search.
What I know already (and what is attracting me to them) as follows.
Swiss, 2 pip spread on yen and euro and 3 pip on cable, swissy and cad. 200:1 leverage.

Also they bang on about being regulated aby Swiss Federal Dept of Finance. Does that actually
'mean' anything re the regular concerns about wild west unregulated Fx brokers?

Would appreciate any input as I'm considering opening an account with them. Thanks!

Clip-on Tie said:
Hello all. Newbie, be gentle, etc. :p

I'm interested in anyone's experience of MigFX. Couldn't find them in a quick T2W search.
What I know already (and what is attracting me to them) as follows.
Swiss, 2 pip spread on yen and euro and 3 pip on cable, swissy and cad. 200:1 leverage.

Also they bang on about being regulated aby Swiss Federal Dept of Finance. Does that actually
'mean' anything re the regular concerns about wild west unregulated Fx brokers?

Would appreciate any input as I'm considering opening an account with them. Thanks!

Not a good write up - reqoutes a lot....bucket shop
Read up on Oanda at Elite trader - no problems for several years. Saxo Bank is Swiss registered. Doesn't stop it being castigated at Elitetrader and elsewhere as a bucket shop. But some like it - some don't. Some MIGF users are happy with them. :|

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1034716&highlight=mig+forex#post1034716

Last edited:
Thanks for the pointers.

I've decided to run a trial account with them. I already use Oanda but also have an account with FXCM which I'd prefer to replace. :cool:

So maybe MIG is an acceptable second account based on this info. Like FXCM it looks like it's only really going to be any good for taking positions, and I'll stick to Oanda for the intraday trades.