Message For Ftse Traders......

Sorry Keithh, was too excited there, missed this....

Ah ok, I remember you mentioning you do this in the afternoons sometimes (since you usually have your profit targets in the bag by the time I sit down!)

Well looks like whatever signal you took getting in @ 3760 odd would have worked for you nicely.

Everything screamed buy on my side, esp when you had a looked at the other indices which were even outpacing ftse. Should really have kept riding it up with a trailing stop, but nervy and jumped as usual

Ahh have you made your daily target/ I think you have, so caution is the best policy.

i didn't make my target so early today. i had the same short as you earlier but managed a bit more than 10 hence my post to you about take profit opr move stp to b/e. didn't renenter when you did got distratced.

went and had a break. the last trade put me a daily total of +34, job done.

so the early scores today were yours.

i think i said yeserday it toook me until 12ish one day strike that to 14:00ish

but hey HUGE CONGRATS to you on your day. finish it there and play for the rest of it.

Ahh have you made your daily target/ I think you have, so caution is the best policy.

i didn't make my target so early today. i had the same short as you earlier but managed a bit more than 10 hence my post to you about take profit opr move stp to b/e. didn't renenter when you did got distratced.

went and had a break. the last trade put me a daily total of +34, job done.

so the early scores today were yours.

i think i said yeserday it toook me until 12ish one day strike that to 14:00ish

but hey HUGE CONGRATS to you on your day. finish it there and play for the rest of it.

Thanks a lot, and I'm going to take your advice - I'm energized now and won't be thinking carefully. Whats worse, I have a bad habit of thinking I'm clever after I do well and getting into silly trades :p

Will take your advice and chill - wanted to be here for US opening as I expected a move and that's what I got.

peace!

Excellent...just re read and saw you finished up +34, awesome! Even more satisfying!

I hope your being distracted wasn't for the post telling me to move to b/e - I really appreciate you jumping in at that point, as it so happens today I was just on top of things with watching my stops which is usually not the case.

Things changed for me on forex, I'm gratified to say. I recovered all of my recent losses, with a few points to spare. Hope you all did well.

Split

Things changed for me on forex, I'm gratified to say. I recovered all of my recent losses, with a few points to spare. Hope you all did well.

Split

Great stuff Split, everyone came out of yesterday a winner then.

Now for today...once I get some caffeine inside me....

just a quick one as i am ont tradeing this morning

may the day bring perfect setups for you.

I'm sorry that this is causing you such a headache! It's just one of my peculiarities that I use it. The reason is that I got caught a couple of times with the rolling cash and did not want to be rolled over. As the Daily Future is closed at EOD, and I sometimes want to leave a trade open with a stop when I go out, the problem is solved. it is calculated by Fins before the open, each day, and moves, as far as I can observe, point for point with the cash.

Today the difference is 45 points, approx. When the June, on which it is based, opened, last week,
it was 50 points. So the difference reduces until the exercise date.

I'm a bit long-winded with this, because I'm not very technically minded on these things, but you are not missing any big deal, here, apart from the EOD convenience.

I'm sorry that this is causing you such a headache! It's just one of my peculiarities that I use it. The reason is that I got caught a couple of times with the rolling cash and did not want to be rolled over. As the Daily Future is closed at EOD, and I sometimes want to leave a trade open with a stop when I go out, the problem is solved. it is calculated by Fins before the open, each day, and moves, as far as I can observe, point for point with the cash.

Today the difference is 45 points, approx. When the June, on which it is based, opened, last week,
it was 50 points. So the difference reduces until the exercise date.

I'm a bit long-winded with this, because I'm not very technically minded on these things, but you are not missing any big deal, here, apart from the EOD convenience.

oK, thanks for the explanation :)

Just got back to my computer...see she is stretching her legs....were you in on this rise?

1 trade to day from the open sold @ 3828 closed @ 3808 for +20 we are know just ranging moving into a short by the look of things