Message For Ftse Traders......

added to S&P short at 774.......stop loss 790!! looking for 10 point pullback

similar reason = downward trend line pierced and we could get a nice pull back

closed short @ 766 ..........11 points profit

i will start buying S&P now....all the way down to 760, stop loss 750

Closed at 3856. I'm not sure about this- I should have closed much lower---but that's hindsight!

Gutsy move, good luck!

I was thinking of trading, but I think I'll wait for 9.30 and make a coffee!

I'll treat is as a learning experience instead. On paper, I'd have gone short at 3865...

its not about guts my friend.......

attempt to devise a mechanical system and follow it religiously, and then emotions will not affect your trading

guts / balls = emotion

always remember that?

take care my friend

its not about guts my friend.......

attempt to devise a mechanical system and follow it religiously, and then emotions will not affect your trading

guts / balls = emotion

always remember that?

take care my friend

I know, I'm still new to this! But with the GDP news at 9.30, I don't think I have enough experience to trade. Part of me says that yesterday's talk of a lengthened recession into 2010 will have priced in bad news, but part of me expects the FTSE to drop.

I am actually going to trade the DOW today as well after a long time

I will use my profits from last nights trade and only buy 1 contract only in order to have a wider stop loss

long DOW 7300........stop loss 7200.......target 100- 150 points!!

Hello Guys , i am basing my long trades on US market going...........risky strategy!!

I have to admit

Even though the European Indices look weak.......

Hello Guys , i am basing my long trades on US market going...........risky strategy!!

I have to admit

Even though the European Indices look weak.......

Ok all positions in profit.............

I would not encourage such trading...........I am just experimenting today!!

I will start trading properly next week

ffs. the computer chose this moment to download some essential upgrade that not only hogged the machine but forced a restart. which means i couldn't manage the trade. good job the stop was at b/e.

now i have permission to go long on a retrace as long as 3841 holds

ffs. the computer chose this moment to download some essential upgrade that not only hogged the machine but forced a restart. which means i couldn't manage the trade. good job the stop was at b/e.

now i have permission to go long on a retrace as long as 3841 holds

I had exactly the same thing happen to me. I blame it all on Gates.....

Morning guys.

I managed to seek out and take 15 points out of the bounce on 3840 at about 8:50 this morning, so happy about that. 'Computer issues' meant I didn't get in till 3850, but at least it's a few points in the bag.

Thanks for the e-mail Wallstreet. I think it's really important to see just where all these lines of S+R are....

Am struggling to even turn on the kettle today so I guess it's just going to be sctoch without the lemsip.....

come on lad, you have to pull yourself together

Sir Williams course on the weekend to attend ........you need to be sharp for that!!

hope you get well soon my friend

sorry not replied to email been busy doing bob the builder jobs