Message For Ftse Traders......

lovely calls there wallstreet. got in at 3965 short and just jumped out at 3927

your welcome

but you do so at your own risk!!

dont follow my calls blindly but learn from them....thats the only reason why i'm here guys!!

I'm no egotisitical trader trying to boast, only to tell you newbies my plan and how I trade so that you may learn something and in return I too will learn from you

I have learnt Fib levels from one chap and I am very grateful to him

To help me learn wallstreet, was your call re bounce at 3930 based on a fib retracement from the previous 24 hours?

I had S2 at 3955 which worked OK as a brief pause as well before diving through.

To help me learn wallstreet, was your call re bounce at 3930 based on a fib retracement from the previous 24 hours?

I had S2 at 3955 which worked OK as a brief pause as well before diving through.

no it was based on a trend line that i had drawn from a previous low .....

nice bounce off S1 3913 ............all those that know me should have watched out for that?

another shorting opportunity until s1 3913!!

Last edited:
Thanks for that wallstreet, see what you're looking at now. Apologies one other question on pivots/S1 - looking at the weblink you directed me to the other day, I've got S3 at 3125. What are you using to calc S1 at 3913, as it certainly was a v accurate call!

http://www.livecharts.co.uk/pivot_points/pivot_points.php?symbol=^FTSE

sorry for the lack of posting's today.

too much trading and not enough time to post what i'm doing.

i keep shorting but get stopped out as stop is too close.

think we go lower, support line @ 3843 and we could get there today.

change my view for now, looks like we are stuck around the S2 3896 lvl +-10 ticks range.

no confirmation.the lowest for the s&p was 741/intraday
there are huge bullish divergences in the 10 day ma of the advance and decline line for both the s&p and the dow.
we could actually get some very short term bullish action before the real decline happens

that is very true dentist..................I am 17 points from my S&P target......!!

so close, yet so far ..........

Because of options closure?

yes that is playing on my mind all week, we could see a major reversal snap back rally.........

everything is just so oversold at present the down turn needs to unwind a bit and then i will be happy to go short again.......

so watch out with any shorts guys because you could get stung.....

S2 - very rarely do we go below it in a day........but we never know chaps!!

GOLD is a very good indicator for market sentiment chaps........keep an eye on it!!

easy formulae

GOLD goes up to $1000 - market will get smashed

GOLD pulls back then market will rally