Message For Ftse Traders......

Does anyone know if it's possible to draw fibonacci retracement and fib profit targets on the IG charts? It seems to be supported in the full pro-realtime package but not sure if all that functionality is available in IG Index.

Does anyone know if it's possible to draw fibonacci retracement and fib profit targets on the IG charts? It seems to be supported in the full pro-realtime package but not sure if all that functionality is available in IG Index.

Yes, it's there in IG charts.

Closed for 10 points

Nice trade,
i was looking earlier at the d/bottom at 4230 and divergence, but i dont line getting in too close to news. 4253 is .838 fib level from opent o low today or 0.618 of the intraday high at 8:25 candle. Who says fib levels dont' work!

Nice trade,
i was looking earlier at the d/bottom at 4230 and divergence, but i dont line getting in too close to news. 4253 is .838 fib level from opent o low today or 0.618 of the intraday high at 8:25 candle. Who says fib levels dont' work!

who do you want for manager then, im after zola and clarke.

steve clark is a true blue and a great coach. if we win anything this year it will be a miracle.

steve clark is a true blue and a great coach. if we win anything this year it will be a miracle.

Had a bet on him getting the sack a wile back but donky adams went on got saked 24 hours before! fing liverpool last min goal lol and im a liverpool fan

nas 100.the leading index in the last few weeksit needs to keep above 1250

Attachments

• nas100lead.png
    nas100lead.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 111

Clarke and Zola for me too, cracks appeared when Clarke left which says it all. were not in a bad position, the players dont become c**p over night.

Hi Dentist, any chance you could recommend a good book to explain P/F charts?

Thanks, Ollie

Increasing my short position @ 4255 with a stop at 4265
Am looking for 20 points

Why? Because 4600 on Dax seems to be holding up, along with signal for a short.

KJ

Last edited: