Message For Ftse Traders......

Keith, between 8.25 and 8.26 was that a good sign to go bullish @ 3788?
check your chart and let me know
cheers

yes it was 3783.3 would have been the best entry but it was slow not moving very far so holding off was for me the right decision to let it make up its mind

0822 bought FTJune Future 3742.5- Damn! I'm in the wrong future by mistake. Not much harm done, I suppose.

No, I'm right, after all. It's the June Daily Future. There's a big difference between the new future and the rolling---about 50 points, but I think that they will move the same.

split was your decision to buy based on corn flower?

Morning all
Few days back i wrote about Tom Houggard's new website, I have been watching his service and his trades are doing well, Why dont you have a look? It's free anyway.

Wgichwaytodaydotcom

Don't know how you found the results - site just goes round in circles and is far from finished - no sign of past performance, current signals, can't even sign up (n)

Don't know how you found the results - site just goes round in circles and is far from finished - no sign of past performance, current signals, can't even sign up (n)

They are having few technical problems,but the live trading link is working once you log in. to get the username and password please send an email to info@whichwaytodaydotcom. they may take 48 hours to respond

i see now what you all mean by this emotions thing. my system didn't tell me to sell and i sold.
n it shot down even further.