Message For Ftse Traders......

how does one train themselves emotionally?
I think i just need to grow a pair n i 'may' start to see profits. lol

controlling your emotions will either make you or break you.

you can have the best system in the world but if your emotions rule you the system will not work. becasue you will end up cutting early to get a quick profit (relief) and let losers run (hope)

Hi guys, I am very new to trade 2 win and not sure of the rules, so im sorry if im doing something wrong by posting here. A friend of my told me about the forum and told me that I would get some good feed back. Im about to start selling text message alerts for the FTSE DAX CAC with more coming I launch on the 1st April this would only be available to UK customers. Im happy to post some of my alerts in the forum for people to try out i have a 95% strike rate in the first three hours. You would need a bet on markets account BetOnMarkets - The smarter way to trade

I wont say more just encase im doing the wrong thing posting here please let me know if i am as im only new to this. If you would like to know more ill be watching this forum for a while. Thanks

lapalabra,

boy were we close with our predictions for the morning session, maybe we shold team up and do fortune telling

what do you think?

controlling your emotions will either make you or break you.

you can have the best system in the world but if your emotions rule you the system will not work. becasue you will end up cutting early to get a quick profit (relief) and let losers run (hope)

spot on, exactly were i'm going wrong and i know it, but can i change?!

I am short ftse at 3835, stop 20 points
Target scalping

Closed at 3828 for +7 points.
Reasons:
1) I donot think ftse will go down a lot today
2) trade was open for almost an hour,doesnot suit my style of trading.I cannot keep an eye for more than 10 min!.

Happy trading

Morning all,

I spy that in the last 15 minutes or so pre open, all of the (listed) gdp forex pairs have just fallen off a cliff so to speak, againt the euro / usd / jpy the pound has suffered.

Sign of weakness? I dont really know how to interpret forex with respect to the indices.

3902.8 Short Daily Future. Assuming high of 0725 AT 3909 (rolling) as high for the morning.

Local repair work means I will have a power cut between 0800-1200 so my stop in place from the start. With luck I'll be able to move it into profit beforehand.

short @ 3892

got out for a +2 on this one apparently the US feb reserve guy has just been talking about recover next year agin which could have a short impact on the markets

running total -5 yippeeeeeeeeee

got out for a +2 on this one apparently the US feb reserve guy has just been talking about recover next year agin which could have a short impact on the markets

running total -5 yippeeeeeeeeee

I'm in short @ 3890 - do you have a link to that article/update?

I'm in short @ 3890 - do you have a link to that article/update?

no, it was on bloomberg tv happened to tune in and he was there talking with hindsight it could have been a replay of an earlier interview he did last month.

I renetered short @ 3895

I'm new to this and everything, but I just feel that 3890 week high has been firmly rejected now and was a good spot to short- crops up again as support on overnight.

i think I know the interview, if it was bernanke talking about 'green shoots' and actually using that phrase

moved stop to 3890 so it leaves me at b/e for the day looking for it to go to 3870 for a +20 day

jeez, does it sound like I know what I'm talking about!? oh well, let's see, I'm of the view we've already seen the high before opening and 3890 is new resistance