Message For Ftse Traders......

Anyone here trade 1-2-3 formations?? I think there's one forming on the FTSE at the mo. I have a short to trigger at 3575....

Have moved my stop to break even in case we see any craziness when the pre-market gets moving. I am still very bearish and the last 1H bar has done nothing to stop this.... I'd still like to see the Dax break yesterday's low though....

Well been long since yesterday and saw this move up and down.
Like a fool went long late yesterday and suffered losses
This morning the market bounced back and I was happy.
Still Long and have added to make postions BE 3620 footsie require 50 pts long at £2000 some with SB some with Futures contracts
Still Long Dow and have added to this longs BE 6845 require 20pts at £1500 some with SB some with futures contracts.
If we suffer further losses from here to 3509 and 6780 I will re think this as this is getting out of hand even for me.
Margin is at 80% of the Accounts value and increasing as the market falls.
Stand to loose loads if this goes past 3509 and 6780.

I wish these were really blue peter trades:-0:eek::eek:

I think it did. Sorry.

That's happened to me a lot so that, when I'm in a trade and making a profit I am now more inclined to take it and go for lunch.

The same when I feel that the trade is overstretched. I get out and try to get back in again, later. I think that leaving a stop on is tantamount to giving your money back to the market.

Anyway, if you only lost a quid..... :) Have a good afternoon.

Split

Yup got spannered on that one!

Just had to load up a 10 year chart to work out the next levels in the ftse!! How nuts is that?! We're approaching 2003 lows - we'll all be living back in caves if this carries on

Just had to load up a 10 year chart to work out the next levels in the ftse!! How nuts is that?! We're approaching 2003 lows - we'll all be living back in caves if this carries on

If this goes wrong I will be living in the garden shed !

Fib levels would suggest 3520 as the next low....

20pts lower (6780) on the dow and its curtains for me ......
Down £65k at 6800 Dow
Down £165K at 3540 |Footsie

Not a good day so far :(

Still Long Dow and have added to this longs BE 6845 require 20pts at £1500 some with SB some with futures contracts.

Still Long and have added to make postions BE 3620 footsie require 50 pts long at £2000 some with SB some with Futures contracts

If this works out I win big if it dose not I loose this years earnings in two days :( :)

More chimp-like antics getting it done, but I'm now short the broken S1 - 3520 bring it on!

I'm hoping it starts going back up soon.
Hanging on to these losses is tiring.

Of course it could go further below , but the probabilty is it will go back up , cause these are record lows right :)

im hanging to my losses (like an idiot), what do people think is the possibility of it jumping up tomorrow morning like it did this morning?

im in way to deep, and looking to cut my losses now