Message For Ftse Traders......

Out for +20! Daily target reached and off to work!

Have a good day fellas!

Take it easy with shorts! Bear wont last long... Bull is starting to breath!!!

See ya!

OK guys..........

1 week , 15 min chart

2 important trend lines here that need to get taken out for me to go long on this market..........otherwise we are bungee jumping down!!

I have amened my time frame to 7.00 - 22.00 on my IG charting package and taken off weekend data as well

if first trend line gets taken out i will go long till 3695!!

scalped 15 points there.............I 'm not waiting till 3695 in this crazy market, take your profits when you see them materialise!!

Cut that one 1244 at 3682.3

I should not have taken that trade so near the end of my trading morning. I have one or two jobs to do and cannot pay attention.

I've made some points this morning.

Until tomorrow!

GOLD= clue to a reversal............

GOLD down to 946 from 960 resistance and guess what the market is reversing........

946 50 MA............support short term!!

FTSE 3684.....pierced my trend line as show earlier..........has potential to make way to 20 MA 3700!! would be a nice short there.........

looks like 3700 is our next target ......lets see what happens!

20 points from long at 3865 - took the profit rather than risk anything although it is still going up.

My free bet long at 3710 is -25 atm LOL!

GOLD down to 946 from 960 resistance and guess what the market is reversing........

FTSE 3684.....pierced my trend line as show earlier..........has potential to make way to 20 MA 3700!! would be a nice short there.........

I'd say we'll be sseing gold at 937 before long.....

20 points from long at 3865 - took the profit rather than risk anything although it is still going up.

My free bet long at 3710 is -25 atm LOL!

you never know my friend...........never give up in this market!!

I'm off to sort out some pigeons!!

The spring is getting wound tighter and tigher on the 2H chart. Unless we see a move outside of 3700-3660 in the next 20 mins I'm long above this range and short if price drops below it..... At this stage I woldn't like to say which way we'll move when the US opens.

cant find ladders so pigeons will have to wait

here is the latest with new trend line

short @ 20 MA 3699 ...stop loss 3720!! target 10 -20 point scalp!!

2 levels of resistance...........trend line and 20 MA

short 3699 ...stop loss 3720!! target 10 -20 point scalp!!

Attachments

• FTSE intraday 14.00 020309.png
    FTSE intraday 14.00 020309.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 100
The spring is getting wound tighter and tigher on the 2H chart. Unless we see a move outside of 3700-3660 in the next 20 mins I'm long above this range and short if price drops below it..... At this stage I woldn't like to say which way we'll move when the US opens.

Am long above 3707 and short below 3662. Now just a waiting game until the US opens.....

Forgot to say long target is 3850 and short is 3560. Big targets I know but the indices are drifting through space at the moment IMO....

Last edited:

2 levels of resistance...........trend line and 20 MA

short 3699 ...stop loss 3720!! target 10 -20 point scalp!!

taken 2 contracts with 13 points profit and amended stop loss on 1 contract to break even............

Just about in profit with the longs.
Make no mistake about how fast this buying cycle will be.
I hope it will be enough to pay for this weeks pop corn at the movies :)
Palying at 3690 and 6950 currently got +10pts (+20) on each.
The wieghting will increase as the market rises, lets see how it reacts when/if my buy orders get activated.
Balls of steal required .....

3700 was tested and ftse failed to break,
does this mean a shorting opportunity?

follow your analysis my friend........

i have already shorted and given the reasons why in my chart

always do your own analysis, otherwise its like copying somebody else homework whilst at school!! hehee!!

3710 looks like it might provide a good place to go short according to my analysis, but this market seems a bit too tough to call IMO. If there's a break upside above 3710, I won't be going long, and will wait for another opportunity to short, if indeed there is one.

All my RSI indicators show us as being very oversold on all time frames, but I wonder how reliable they can be, since the FTSE has traded on very low volumes for some months. Certainly the retrace up, from the last down trend of the 13th February, didn't achieve even 38.2%. I see a choppy upside at best, but still favouring short side.

Tough call though!

As you guys take the shorts I will be on the other side.....
Who wins is another story.....
Good luck you with the shorts you shorters. Im a buyer for a few days at current levels.
Short term, you have to take what you can....

+20pts on each now ( +40pts toatal)