Message For Ftse Traders......

Let's see what happens. I've just shorted the Daily Future with a 12 point stop. This closes at the end of the day, instead of rolling over and it has much the same movement as the FTSE Rolling.
The time 1331 at 4530.5. I'll put the stop at 4543, that will give me a net profit on the day.

taken profit 20 points my friend .....i'm a scalper.!!

sitting back and waiting for data.........I am currently long as intraday support at 8968 and risking my 20 point profit, stop loss 8950!!!

worth a try..........

i honestly have no idea where this market is going at present, just play your odds............

risking 20 point profit, cant really loose

do u trade individual stocks, because I am looking to short BG Group. Resistance at £10.30, also 50% Fibonacci line and Oil price falling despite attacks on gaza, so must be a lot of selling pressure

I'm out. Good trade and a good morning's work. Prefer to start anew tomorrow.

Good trading this afternoon, Everyone!

what is your tight stop?

Depends on my strategy.. When I`m scalping I use a 10 points stop loss and sometimes 6..

When I working on larger TF I use larger stop losses.. but never more than 30 points..

very slow moves.lower bolli has hardly moved and is still flat on my 5 min chart
very little range expansion.so as we thought,maybe a quiet week up to nfp on friday