i have similar lvls as yesterday guys

break below 3960/55 down to 3916 again

break above 4020 could see a move upto 4043/4048

if we break 4055 tgt is 4073

i have similar lvls as yesterday guys

break below 3960/55 down to 3916 again

break above 4020 could see a move upto 4043/4048

if we break 4055 tgt is 4073

Good morning all, I'm with minime on this one. The opening candle is showing rough acceptance of yesterday's prices and, as yet, there's not much for me to trade. A couple of spikes on the 5 minute chart but I'm not a fan of trading such a short timeframe so, for the moment, I am going to hold fire......

Now the 2nd 1/2 hour candle has closed i think it's safe to say that I won't be trading this morning!! Price has found acceptance above 4000 and in the range 4000-4040. I'll be looking to short below the range and possibly go long above it but I doubt this will happen until the loger frame traders enter the market. This 2 hour chart shows a clear break out from the past few days. To me the question is whether this gets pulled back down again. I may be wrong but I'd interpret that as a very bearish signal for the days to come. Any thoughts?? FTSE 2H 190209.jpg

Now the 2nd 1/2 hour candle has closed i think it's safe to say that I won't be trading this morning!! Price has found acceptance above 4000 and in the range 4000-4040. I'll be looking to short below the range and possibly go long above it but I doubt this will happen until the loger frame traders enter the market. This 2 hour chart shows a clear break out from the past few days. To me the question is whether this gets pulled back down again. I may be wrong but I'd interpret that as a very bearish signal for the days to come. Any thoughts??View attachment 48974

Yeah, I'm not trading this either - I like my long term charts to give the same direction as the short term ones.

that pullback should be a good buying opportunity with stop loss 4000

anyway thats my view and my view only

adios comrades

OK guys those that bought at pullback should be very happy now......

4065 looks certain!! but always , always keep your stop s in place

how are you Kitejedi, I did try to call you yesterday but you were busy?

Yeah, I'm not trading this either - I like my long term charts to give the same direction as the short term ones.

I trade any direction my friend........10-20 point scalp either side who cares!!

I'm a crazy trader so don't follow me!!

worst case scenario I lose 20-30 points by hitting my stop loss and then I'll be back again to fight another day!!

win win scenario guys........

I will be out most of the day, put a buy order in at 4040 stop 4021.

Limit profit for 4062, there is a lot of resistance up there.

Hopefully it will work!

4065 looks certain!!

I'm good today thanks - hope you are too. I'm not sure what is wrong with my phone - it's rubbish. Anyway I have just managed tosell it on eBay :)

I'm still thinking that the markets have no direction yet. I might look at a trade if price bounces off 4040 though.....

I'm good today thanks - hope you are too. I'm not sure what is wrong with my phone - it's rubbish. Anyway I have just managed tosell it on eBay :)

I'm still thinking that the markets have no direction yet. I might look at a trade if price bounces off 4040 though.....

Oh by the way i'm sorry for not replying to your chart with Fib levels on it.........I will be honest with you i didn't really understand it!!

I'm just a rookie and still learning how to do Fib levels correctly!!

still reading through Sir Williams book?

OK analysis for today guys very quickly as tenant coming to move into my property

FTSE will hit 4030...then encounter resistance!!

S1 pivot 4064 may well be touched but its going to be a hard upward push for it to get there....

after 4064......I will be neutral and looking to open up a long term short on S&P again!! (and this time yes i will keep for more than a day)

4065 here we come............nice shorting opportunity out there for the Apocalyptic mentality amongst us!! haha.......

50 day EMA has been pierced confirming uptrend all the way to R1......but apply caution as still waiting for second bar for confirmation!! 1 week 1 hr chart

200 EMA is showing fierce resistance ............so be cautious!! 2 day 10/15 min chart

just added to my S&P short @ 791!!

Last edited:

4065 looks certain!! but always , always keep your stop s in place

Would I be right in thinking your choice of 4065 would be beacuse it is R1?

4065 here we come............nice shorting opportunity out there for the Apocalyptic mentality amongst us!! haha.......

50 day EMA has been pierced confirming uptrend all the way to R1......but apply caution as still waiting for second bar for confirmation!!

Maybe 4040 could prevent the rise? - looks like a strong resistance line itself. I was pondering, pondering to short it there and pondered again... now its just bounced off!

barclays....................ARRRRR!!!

I had 3000 contracts yesterday bought @ 91......sold @ 94 ish...

guess where it is now?

I think i need to adopt Warren Buffets methodology........buy the share certificate and let it rot under my pillow until I grow old and frail and cash it at the post office!! haha