MDS Workshops

dpate

Hi there,

I just wanted to know if anyone has attended the MDS Workshops being held around the UK.
They seem to do 2 workshops - one is £10 for an evening (3 hours) which I believe is just like any other free seminar i.e. an intro to another paid seminar. The other is for £197 which is again a 3 hour seminar (I think they trade right in fromt of you!).

Has anyone seen them and if so, what do they think! I dont want to atend the £197 when it covers things that I know anyway or if they are plugging ANOTHER seminar or software for a much higher fee!

Any feebdback would be much apprreciated!

Many Thanks!

MDS is a charting and software package that I have been using since June quite successfully. It originates from Australia and has been developed over the last 9 years or so I understand. It is quite different from most packages I have seen as it has normal indicators and some very accurate proprietory ones too.
They are not a training Seminar Company as such. They sort of fall into the Sharescope, CMC, Cap Spreads category of service providers that also offer training facilities alongside their core service.
They offer a free 14 day trial of their software and you can get this from www.mdsnews.com by using the promo code T663132.
The £10 seminar is designed to help those people who are on the 14 day trial to get maximum benefit from the system.
The other seminars are similar to those offered by the Companies mentioned above and are to help improve trading or give ideas on strategies etc.
In addition the MDS programme has lots of free on line training and several free tele conference trainings which are limited to a small number of participants.
Most at the company trainings are quite small ( about 20 max attending) and I have found them to be fairly low key and worthwile events.
I hope that helps you begin to understand their training philosophy.

MDS Update

Things have moved on apace at MDS and I was invited to a seminar last week to update things.
Zak Mir was in attendance and was very complimentary about the accuracy of the pre alerts the software generates. He highlighted about 5 trades from last Tuesday evening and stated his views based on his reading ( and many others too) of the market. The MDS pre alerts suggested atrade in the opposite direction and they were correct.
Zak said the hardest thing he had found was to trust the software but it is right about 70% of the time.
To get a FREE 14 day trial of the software go to www.mdstrader.com/europe I think you will be impressed too. I have used it now for best part of 6 months and have been very happy with the results.