mbfx system

Hello everyone
Im interested in this system, I tried it and made some profit, but till now there is no clear rules about TP and SL and time frame (I traded in 1H).
we need more testing and a long time results and more clear rules.

A good friend on mine is a neuro-surgeon and he just wrote some software that tells me how to fuse my crushed C4 and replace the damaged discs - it really is amazing. To think he spent 15 years of school/internships and now I too can perform this complex procedure.

Seriously, when will the hype surrounding simple but can't lose strategies go the way of the dinosaur - guess human beings will never change. Systems can be solid decision support tools but to expect them to be the 'be all; end all" is just plain wrong.

I've taken 6 trades with all being success. WhenI get an alert on the 4 hour chart, I drop down to the 5 min tf for entry. I exit and renter using 5 min. I do this until price hits center blue line on the 4hr. The reason I decided to go this route was I didn't like being in profit and watching it retrace to negative which happens every time after an entrance, especially on 4hr tf. You can maximize your profits this way too. I use a ecn broker, so my spread is less than .5 pip to 2. I use eur/usd and gbp/usd only. The commission is low as well.

I've taken 6 trades with all being success. WhenI get an alert on the 4 hour chart, I drop down to the 5 min tf for entry. I exit and renter using 5 min. I do this until price hits center blue line on the 4hr. The reason I decided to go this route was I didn't like being in profit and watching it retrace to negative which happens every time after an entrance, especially on 4hr tf. You can maximize your profits this way too. I use a ecn broker, so my spread is less than .5 pip to 2. I use eur/usd and gbp/usd only. The commission is low as well.

MBFX=great Scam

Its not easy for anyone to believe in the principle of Center of Gravity, and believe that the COG of the price should be changing and moving as long as the price is changing and moving so far.

can you give the link to download for mbfx indicator. and does it really work like buy on low and sell in high

This system is a trend following strategy and repaint .
I request a refund with the reason why .

16 May 2012
Hi
I bought the MBFX trend following system with order no 92VBWREB , that it could
help me on better entries&exits of the strategy that I'm already using .
Also a swing high&low buy and sell entries on the most highest&lowest points,
called "i-Regr_TrendFlags", and trend direction .
The entries is basically the same .
Can i pls get i refund as this tool to no use to me.

17 May 2012
Reply :
Dear Van
Your request is reirected to accounting departement, You will receive a
refund confirmation in the next 72 hours.
You are welcome and we are here to help you.

AND I MAILED THEM AGAIN :
Hi
Can you send me an update on this refund processing ?
I did not receive the confirmation up to date 12 June 2012

Today is 15 June 2012

So this guy selling the paint brushes all over and disappear .........

its a scam
i bought on the idea that maybe someone really figured out one tool that was that great... in hindsight, sure it looks ok.. real time its fake as hell

Hi there i am looking for the version 2 of MBFX have version 1, what is the difference any one? thanks alot

Can you send me a jing pic ,i may have version 2 but dont know the difference < maybe just more add's placed on indi .....

i made 280pis and counting on 10 pair stop ou on 1 breakeven on 1.. and 2 still running... pretty good so far...enter them yestersday and came out this morning..

i made 280pis and counting on 10 pair stop ou on 1 breakeven on 1.. and 2 still running... pretty good so far...enter them yestersday and came out this morning..

Good on you mate , how long have you been trade with mbfx strategy ?