May the force be with us

dax and ftse not moving much even though the dow is well up-looking at method at 4pm

Didnt like the action on friday so left it.ftse was lagging behind the dow and not moving much-everything obviously went t.....ts up later.Dangerous times at the moment.

Recap on system.
After years of trading and then watching the crazy markets i do not want to be watching the bloody market for 8hrs per day .I HAVE A LIFE lol.I want to only trade for the last 30mins on the ftse.Everything else is just random noise to me.You need to watch the dow futures from about 9am to get a feel of how the dow will open.You also need to pay casual attention to the dax and watch how all 3 indices are correlating together.But this can be done every hour or so just to get a feel.You also really need to know what news is expected from america and what news is due out for the ftse.Dont worry if you forget this as the market will tell you in its price.If this system doesnt work for me i think i will call it a day.I will still watch and take an interest though.

Last edited:
Recap on system.
After years of trading and then watching the crazy markets i do not want to be watching the bloody market for 8hrs per day .I HAVE A LIFE lol.I want to only trade for the last 30mins on the ftse.Everything else is just random noise to me.You need to watch the dow futures from about 9am to get a feel of how the dow will open.You also need to pay casual attention to the dax and watch how all 3 indices are correlating together.But this can be done every hour or so just to get a feel.You also really need to know what news is expected from america and what news is due out for the ftse.Dont worry if you forget this as the market will tell you in its price.If this system doesnt work for me i think i will call it a day.I will still watch and take an interest though.

Agree , trading the open and the close for any market should be enough ...

Agree , trading the open and the close for any market should be enough ...

For European currencies London open and at 16:00 , for Cad the open is round 12:00 when Canada wakes up ...

if the 30 min method doesnt work im going to take crystal meth M.E.T.H.O.D. never sleep and trade
70 Currency Pairs in multiple Time Frames.who needs S.L.E.E.P.
post2.jpg

Last edited:
You need that one

Attachments

• 80279-70900.jpg
    80279-70900.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 158
So i can trade 24/7 all over the world-oil/forex/stocks/spredbetting/pork bellies-
i will never lose as i will never cash my wrong uns in until they come back
yes_data.gif

Recap on system.

You may want to look at the 30m opening break out by Jake Bernstein suitable for the SP 500

^cheers-
in bed listening to cannibal corpse-tennis later-
ftse weak-dow/dax up-interesting pattern
just got an owl book from the library gang
george-001-big.jpg