May the force be with us

itspossible

Currently playing kill em all by metallica and looking forward to the new star wars movie.After a long lay off im thinking of opening a live trading account with ig(only 2k).Ive been working on a new method and ill test it here -may the force be with us.
May-The-Force-Be-With-You-Logo-1.png

only interested in TODAYS strength.Tomorrow is a new day.Positions will be closed within 1hr-hold on to nothing(mugs game)

only took one trade today long EU, as soon as I took it she went forceless, took 2 pips. done for the day..

only took one trade today long EU, as soon as I took it she went forceless, took 2 pips. done for the day..
ill pm you later mate -i agree with you -just 1 trade-walk away if you are wrong-no trying to get the money back or overtrading if you lose.2 pips is a coffee mate enjoy:cool:

so the dow has come down from 140 to 50 and the dax and ftse have also fallen but are up.a brave trader would buy a small piece now and try and ride a small profit -a little risky though in this climate-but the movement is there today gang on all 3 indices.
star-wars-christmas-special.jpg

Last edited:
Currently playing kill em all by metallica and looking forward to the new star wars movie.After a long lay off im thinking of opening a live trading account with ig(only 2k).Ive been working on a new method and ill test it here -may the force be with us.
May-The-Force-Be-With-You-Logo-1.png

Good luck mate, like the new avatar

"Luke, I am your father.....Christmas"

wowza dow futures now negative-thats why you have to be carefull about trading prior to the dow opening-see how it goes on the opening and looking at ftse as mentioned at 4-all bets are off if the dow acts up

one of the traps of the market is being tempted in.you must wait and be patient-enter and have a plan-take your profit or loss like a man and walk away.dont say ive lost £30 i must get that back TODAY.Just leave it its gone.

dow -12
ftse up 4
looking good-ftse will motor if the dow rises-thats the plan gang-but when to enter-lots of noise until dow opens -anything can happen-just wait and see