May 2005 Competition Winners

Sharky

Staff
The results of the May 2005 competitions were as follows (winners are bolded):

Dow Competition Top 5

1st Place: domaslan - 15 pts
2nd Place: user - 13 pts
3rd Place (Joint): archimg, Crazy Guy, ajaskey, Joules MM1, ndz, skeltonr9, Rhody Trader - 10 pts

Share Competition Top 5

1st Place: PassportToRiches (£74,010.91 with a short 2 day buy and sell on ZAR - 'Zari Resources')
2nd Place: ride*em*high (£73,263.41 with a successful buy and hold strategy on FLG - 'Flightstore Group')
3rd Place: macaroni (£70,588.23 with a successful buy and hold strategy on SEO - 'Stanelco')
4th Place: lordofplenty (£60,014.69)
5th Place: takeover(plz) (£60,000.00)

Congratulations to all our winners, emails will be sent out shortly on how to claim your prizes - good luck to everyone this month. If you don't received your email, please check to make sure the email in your profile is the correct one, if not then please update it and contact us to resend your email.

Last edited:
To Sharky, Level2 Update for my ADVFN account please?

I have still not recieved my 3 months level2 update for my account PassportToRiches on ADVFN. It would be very useful to me at the moment since I am just getting back into trading after making a successful trade last Friday on Flighstore,

Thankyou
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

I will follow this up with ADVFN on Tuesday morning for you.

Cheers

Thanks that will be most helpful EK1. Particularly at this point in time when I can not make up my mind whether PTC will rise this week and I am sure the level2 will help me to decide.