Mar 05 Competition Winners

Sharky

Staff
The results of the Mar competitions were as follows:

Dow Competition Winners

1st Place: counter_violent 15 pts
2nd Place: tradingintime, Salty Gibbon 15 pts (Joint)
4th Place: dali22 13 pts
5th Place: ndz 10 pts

Share Competition Winners

1st Place: YaggaYaggaYagga (£64,666.52 with a successful buy and hold strategy on DAG - 'DA Group')
2nd Place: nadgouk (£62,280.70 with two profitable long trades in SEO - 'Stanelco')
3rd Place: Crazy Guy £58,627.06
4th Place: gecko1 £54,516.23
5th Place: NOtoEURO £51,969.50

Congratulations to all our winners, emails have been sent out on how to claim your prizes - good luck to everyone this month. If you haven't received your email, please check to make sure the email in your profile is the correct one, if not then please update it and contact us to resend your email.

When's the tee-shirts going to be back in production Paul ??

A bit slow here, Is it just the 1st position who wins anything in the share competition?

1st = 3 months L2
2nd = 2 months L2
3rd = 1 month L2
(Don't hold you breath for a tee-shirt mind!!)

Thanks acv.

Will be sending a begging letter while fluttering eyelids...never worked before but I can but try! :LOL:

VOS: T-Shirts are definately coming - we've got someone working on them at the moment, but they tie in with our survey that we're going to send out in the next week or so, so realisitcally we won't have them to send to winners until next month.

Nadgouk: ACV is right, those are the prizes - I've just checked and it seems someone forgot to send out the emails this month (no prizes for guessing who!) - but I've now sent them out, so please check your email.

:p
Bless your little cottons!
Thankyou

Sharky said:
VOS: T-Shirts are definately coming - we've got someone working on them at the moment, but they tie in with our survey that we're going to send out in the next week or so, so realisitcally we won't have them to send to winners until next month.

Nadgouk: ACV is right, those are the prizes - I've just checked and it seems someone forgot to send out the emails this month (no prizes for guessing who!) - but I've now sent them out, so please check your email.

Sharky said:

T-Shirts.....are these just for Share Comp winners ...or do Dow Comp winners also receive one ? :cheesy:

Just the share comp winners I'm afraid - though once we actually get them in stock - we may well extend to the DOW.

Sharky said:
Just the share comp winners I'm afraid - though once we actually get them in stock - we may well extend to the DOW.

I promise to wear it if sent one, especially if it has my Survey entry printed on it....

WHY

T 2 W

BECAUSE WE CAN