Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great day in the FX markets! Scalp buy 1.1132 on EU was a particularly nice one for 40 pips. Gonna treat the kids to new motorbikes and the wife some jewellery to shut them all up!

After spending approx 3 years working at Director Level with Richard Branson back in the 80's and having had a very successful business career - again I am streetwise and with a mindset that has been toughened over the last 30 years - nobody can easily intimidate me and so generally everything is like water of a ducks back etc
richard-branson-in-hamburg.jpg

Hi its Richard here and i can verify that F did work for me on a S.E.C.R.E.T. project with sir G.It was project moon.If you look at the pic carefully you will see that F and sir g are actually waving from the cockpit.They were miniaturized obviously.They then flew to the moon and gave me a full report.It only cost me 5 billion dollars.They said that the moon was made of cream cheese and was not habitable.They did mention that there were several cows jumping over the moon and they mentioned that a cat had a fiddle .
Chow ...............................................
6923-EOS%207D_003296-cow-jump-over-the-moon-dark.jpg

this info is C.L.A.S.S.I.F.I.E.D and will self destruct in 1 min

Its a shame N - but the alternative fans cannot have done their homework and even checked the method -

I reckon the fact that it cannot be learnt in a day or even a week - is what they find difficult - and so think - it's no good then lol

It embarrassing for the site and many old school to see and follow their own standards - what they think is a really good level - I look as still beginner / intermediate
tumblr_n5y94gVIA41tqupd0o1_500.gif

LOOK INTO THE PATTERN FOR 5HRS AND REPEAT
I WILL BELIEVE THIS
I WILL BELIEVE THIS
I WILL BELIEVE THIS
Its amazing how sun11 has picked up the method after 5mins
amazing
Shocked-William-Shatner-Star-Trek.gif

Its a shame N - but the alternative fans cannot have done their homework and even checked the method -

I reckon the fact that it cannot be learnt in a day or even a week - is what they find difficult - and so think - it's no good then lol

It embarrassing for the site and many old school to see and follow their own standards - what they think is a really good level - I look as still beginner / intermediate
tumblr_n5y94gVIA41tqupd0o1_500.gif

LOOK INTO THE PATTERN FOR 5HRS AND REPEAT
I WILL BELIEVE THIS
I WILL BELIEVE THIS
I WILL BELIEVE THIS
Its amazing how sun11 has picked up the method after 5mins
amazing
Shocked-William-Shatner-Star-Trek.gif

It depends how you look at it !

Attachments

• The_kramer.png
    The_kramer.png
    716.3 KB · Views: 183
Just in after table tennis gang-ive just been checking various charts etc in relation to the days action.
Mmmmm interesting -believe it or not i contacted my broker and explained that i wished to place several hindsight trades for £250 per pip.He said f@@k off who do you think you are Forexmospherian.I cant believe he wouldnt allow this i mean thats how 2 trade innit.
tumblr_m5mm0uyqsV1ryct5zo1_500.jpg

I have been on the rose wine last hour - and even had a quick nap in the garden with a nice bit of sun on my face - roll on holiday .
likewise F but ive been drinking merlot
cheers-red-wine.jpg

Good Stuff from the Hindsight Gang - Music

Finally some good stuff from the Master Class alternative fan club thread.
MUSIC
Forexmospherian reveals he likes M and M (MajorMagnuM) singing.:eek:

This is good news I think this thread is helping to inspire those want be traders in be coming good traders.

We are here to help.(y)

Tell us what you really want.

Finally some good stuff from the Master Class alternative fan club thread.
MUSIC
Forexmospherian reveals he likes M and M (MajorMagnuM) singing.:eek:

This is good news I think this thread is helping to inspire those want be traders in be coming good traders.

We are here to help.(y)

Tell us what you really want.

This is a really good point, the ungrateful dead (in kindness to F's tastes) have the opportunity of now having a thread that isn't off topic, doesn't have so many distracting posts and what do they do? distract themselves so anybody who did want to learn are having to scroll through all of Ns comments
and seriously N...seriously..can't you just post once?
One comment, instead he has to respond, and then another post elaborating further and another etc etc ad infinitum. like the sound of your own voice much :sleep:
You had the opportunity, and you go and waste it..
what a shame, perhaps if it goes off topic further, we'll request it moves to the foyer. I just can't follow it anymore :LOL:

This is a really good point, the ungrateful dead (in kindness to F's tastes) have the opportunity of now having a thread that isn't off topic, doesn't have so many distracting posts and what do they do? distract themselves so anybody who did want to learn are having to scroll through all of Ns comments
and seriously N...seriously..can't you just post once?
One comment, instead he has to respond, and then another post elaborating further and another etc etc ad infinitum. like the sound of your own voice much :sleep:
You had the opportunity, and you go and waste it..
what a shame, perhaps if it goes off topic further, we'll request it moves to the foyer. I just can't follow it anymore :LOL:

Dude

lets talk about music everyone, and holidays cause there ain't no way we're gonna have a master class..

a classic fomo stylie call

SP500
buys above 1970 ish
sells below 1955 ish

put that order in with the broker, "devil's in the detail" suckers. that "ish" is all important as it seperates the real traders and the ones that just think about it

anyways, good luck guys im off to get some sun and will be back to collect from the ATM today, its so easy when you can call it all in advance. Never a losing day everyone, and you can see why with calls like mine :LOL:

Reporting for Master Class - Today's Class

What we have learnt today.
F and N are going on holiday this week.

Attachments

• SHERWOOD-ADEBAYOR_1953532a.jpg
    SHERWOOD-ADEBAYOR_1953532a.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.