Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trading the smalls and get yur nut in the game, son.
frabz-sir-yes-sir-3d0bcd.jpg

I must say another weekend of receiving e-mails and some new contacts for me ......never been so popular it seems :cool:

this alternative thread is doing wonders for my threads popularity (1.2m views soon) and Forexmosperians work as well

jees guys ............where do we send the cheques ?............better than any affiliate deals :smart:

must admit I do spend time keeping an eye on the screentime we have demanded from them re talking about our threads ;)

comedy gold as well ........original , witty ........or are we looking at the same thread ?

N

N IS RIGHT ! I SURRENDER

c0052ttzrdc6xt08o028fh1zj.1000x666x1.jpg

This is the sad reality.

"Live Call in Advance" to deceive people works, has worked in the past and will work in the future.
We can be funny, but also completely powerless.
We can only increase their popularity instead of decrease it.
Only forum policy can avoid it, but absolutely it's not the case of this forum.
OPS...I forgot again that seriousness in this section are off-topic....sorry.
OK "Gang"...for your enjoyment...I surrender !!!

Reactions: NVP
N IS RIGHT ! I SURRENDER

This is the sad reality.

"Live Call in Advance" to deceive people works, has worked in the past and will work in the future.
Do you believe nvps claims-believe nothing my friend
keep-calm-and-believe-nothing-6.png

F days like this make it seem all too easy, but with tight stops and discipline we shouldn't go too wrong on more difficult days.
from a guy with 5mins in the job-lmao
image.gif

N IS RIGHT ! I SURRENDER

This is the sad reality.

this is fantastic news..that they think their views come from our thread and clearly not from their own. thats admission that they are producing sh1t and that their traffic comes from elsewhere.
Good news lads

and lets face it, we know its just reverse psychology which means we really are getting to them..kick em where it hurts

this is fantastic news..that they think their views come from our thread and clearly not from their own. thats admission that they are producing sh1t and that their traffic comes from elsewhere.
Good news lads

and lets face it, we know its just reverse psychology which means we really are getting to them..kick em where it hurts

I don't understand this "views" thing . A lot of threads in ff forums have millions of views that's the norm . This number could be generated from bots and repetitive visits over time from the same members .
Thats a business driven lingo , views = $$$ , so our presence here is just to accumulate views and therefore $$$ ?! Which shouldn't be the case for a forum member .

I don't understand this "views" thing . A lot of threads in ff forums have millions of views that's the norm . This number could be generated from bots and repetitive visits over time from the same members .
Thats a business driven lingo , views = $$$ , so our presence here is just to accumulate views and therefore $$$ ?! Which shouldn't be the case for a forum member .

unless of course the number of views does equate to a monetary advantage for the forum member. say for example I was part of a website and the website name was malaguti..now my profile is also malaguti. would that not constitute a direct relationship to my trading website and therefore increase traffic to that also..
good marketing and all under wraps that mods won't/can't act upon

a bit like forexmospherian, oh yes im part of the forexmospherian and lo and behold there is a website named "knowledge to action"..I mean Forexmospherian
am i selling anything, no
am i driving traffic there..good marketing mate thats what its all about

F days like this make it seem all too easy, but with tight stops and discipline we shouldn't go too wrong on more difficult days.
from a guy with 5mins in the job-lmao
image.gif

nope never a losing day, oh yes you'll have losing trades but never a losing day not if you're an expert :LOL::LOL::LOL:
oh he wishes he'll ever be an expert

FF is a different kettle of fish to T2win and ive never really bothered much there to be active ..been live since 2010 with a thread and only 60,000 or so views but still picked up a lot of contacts and some great programmers that have helped me over the years (y)

and if people truly think people like Forexmospherian can be arrogant on T2win you should follow some of the guys there :LOL:

FF is useful at times and I have a lot of respect for some of the strengthmeter guys there although they seem to ignore anyone trying to help out with comments and opinions to improve their approaches..........some of the systems have some glaring errors in programming and correlation patterns ..but up to them...I gave up trying to help years ago ......unlike T2win these guys can block everyone on any type of thread to prevent criticism and insults ;)

I was just commenting here there that 1.2m reflects a decent figure for T2win threads that have stood the test of time ..........so alongside the endless snipes at F , MM and myself .....let me know when anyone contributing to this thread below stands the test of time at T2win and gets a million on a thread offering advice,support and multiple free indicators ;)

N

You did not address my points re : "views" .

and if I was bothering to sell anything here ( i'm not;) ) you guys are passing me so many freebees its untrue

so please keep up the good work on that marketing thread of yours

and don't forget to mention my free youtube channel as well ? :cool:

N

Why you have a vendor's badge then ? I don't understand aren't you a trainer/mentor ?

see attachment

guys / everyone - I don't sell anything here at T2win ..........all free links

I think I put the badge on a few years back after discussions with the mods.......

but don't technically need it now .....

I think it would have linked people to my FXcorrelator.com website but that's down at the moment and has been for a while as I dont have time or admin to load it up again with information

my Website directs people to another free thread of mine here at T2win.......

N

hope that clarifies my position - but suspect it wont for some people here at T2win .....;)

If you have zero interest in selling anything here , then you may consider asking the mods to take the badge off ...

On a serious note i do think that f, nvp, mm have ideas ,methods etc that can possibly be beneficial but it has all become some insane GAME now.Instead of being kept real its in the realms of fantasy now -no losing days-newbies adapting straight away and making it all look so easy-hind sight after the fact analysis and reluctance to say im in here etc stop is blah blah-keep in real gang and we may forgive you-
if-i-forgive-you-once-dont-mess-up-twice-quote-1.jpg

On a serious note i do think that f, nvp, mm have ideas ,methods etc that can possibly be beneficial but it has all become some insane GAME now.Instead of being kept real its in the realms of fantasy now -no losing days-newbies adapting straight away and making it all look so easy-hind sight after the fact analysis and reluctance to say im in here etc stop is blah blah-keep in real gang and we may forgive you-
if-i-forgive-you-once-dont-mess-up-twice-quote-1.jpg

The whole building is built on hindsight trading , without it everything falls apart ...

Status
Not open for further replies.