Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be great to get a few more ZOMBIES** to join F's group........
68a86206-d22f-4641-8c9c-556ba024a861.jpg

c'mon people ...F wont bite

sorry to be a pain but have you mentioned how you get to the LiS's at all F ?

naturally we can all estimate these by using key historic S/R levels but I was wondering if there was anything else you were looking at

N

Hi F,
as you know I'm following your thread from years and I know everything of your method...........just wondering if you can clarify some little details of it...........
for example when you say LR......what do you mean? ... Left and Right?..... ........and what does it mean ..S/R....Stop and Restart? ....and TL......... and PA......HH/HL/LL/LH.......and PS.....KT/TW.........and what do you mean when you say BUY-SELL together ........and when you say "30 MIN Rule"... what does "MIN" means?..minimum?.....and when you say "30 % stakes".....what does "%" means.
For the rest it is all absolutely clear for me and I know for sure that you are a genuine professional trader and that your method is super effective.
Thank you.
Ah....last thing.....when you say....I send you a PM......what is a PM ?

Hi F,
as you know I'm following your thread from years and I know everything of your method...........just wondering if you can clarify some little details of it...........
for example when you say LR......what do you mean? ... Left and Right?..... ........and what does it mean ..S/R....Stop and Restart? ....and TL......... and PA......HH/HL/LL/LH.......and PS.....KT/TW.........and what do you mean when you say BUY-SELL together ........and when you say "30 MIN Rule"... what does "MIN" means?..minimum?.....and when you say "30 % stakes".....what does "%" means.
For the rest it is all absolutely clear for me and I know for sure that you are a genuine professional trader and that your method is super effective.
Thank you.
Ah....last thing.....when you say....I send you a PM......what is a PM ?

Prime Minister

book has been wrote -outlines our trading method-also a chapter on how i met tar
51TG5A0QCZL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

chapter 2-contains spoiler on how i met darktone
erik_ribsskog_at_the_gay_bar.jpg

hey. I just wana make it clear that Ive lost weight since that photo was taken!!

sorry to be a pain but have you mentioned how you get to the LiS's at all F ?

naturally we can all estimate these by using key historic S/R levels but I was wondering if there was anything else you were looking at

N

Hi N

The LiTs area is dynamic and is based on a TOP SECRET (THAT ONLY I KNOW) combination of fixed static intraday pivots along with the LR structure taken from the longer 3 LR setting.
Sorry N, but I can't explain it in detail because I need that readership continue to visit my thread everyday to find them....I'm sure you can understand what I mean.

Depending the the currency pair and the previous 18 hrs of movement the LiTs area might be anything from just 20 pip to 50 pips for pairs like the GJ. If the price is in the actual "area" then basically we are waiting for it to break out one way or the other which will normally happen after 8 00 am UK time. On trending days the the moves can last 6 to 8 hrs + but Lunchtime news releases can see full reversals

A great example yesterday would be the UJ - its stayed under its LiTs area the whole day session - even including the NFP spike.

With regards to the "Turtles" experiment - I think a more apt name for followers of my method would be "Vultures" - or maybe for the high flyers - "Golden Eagles" ;-)

Sky TV documentary to then follow ( lol)

Regards

F

F....you're becoming really....an open book !!!!

is this thred about trading or jusy crazies talking?

KimmiS, see the section of this thread....."Off the Grid/The Foyer".
You can't expect to find a thread about trading in this section....right?
If you want to see real traders in action with real trades you have to go to the main "Trading Journals" section of this forum.
This for example http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/208936-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co.html
In this section, in fact, you will be sure to find exactly what you expect to find...real trades and not only in hindsight........is it right...moderators ?

i see the thred can not coment on thred. good trades in thred i try to make cash from foren exchange but fail need teach.

You just 12-18 months experience and your devotion. I think the 12-18 months might be negotiable :LOL:

no need cash from foren echange now i have to buy present for chistmax need trade calls from mentor i pay 10% of cash if moves in my favor

Then you have to contact Sir G for "classified info only available for A.T "

ps A.T : Authorized traders .

Experience is negotiable but devotion is set in stone.

Once youre in its 5000 hours at the coalface, period. Can seem a bit intimidating at first
200.gif

but you soon get used to it
giphy.gif

Dont worry if things get a bit confusing with the KT's TW Lirs and the BS's. The flock are always on the knock for a top up but the shepherds a generous old soul

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3878-mods-wernt-ok.png

All the best for Christmas (y)

Last edited:
Let me know kimmi if you get in. I've tried with my friendship request and I'm really struggling to prove I've got 12-18 months fx experience.
There's a guy on that thread with 18 years experience and he still hasn't managed to grasp support and resistance yet so how he managed it I've no idea!

And say no to bullying kimmi
Wish you all the best and go through my lessons they will stand you in very good stead for seeing what's really going on.:smart:

And say no to bullying kimmi
Wish you all the best and go through my lessons they will stand you in very good stead for seeing what's really going on.:smart:

I second that (y)

You will be wondering how I can scalp and, at the same time, write tons of post in the forum.
Well...it is like driving a car.
At the beginning can be difficult do a lot of things together...turn, speed up, slow down, brake ecc...and all while checking the road, but when, after a lot of driving hours, you become an expert driver, all these things start to be easy to do together.
It is for the same reason that now I'm able to do it.
After 13 trading years and 10.000+ hours at the screen, for me now it's quite easy to scalp and, at the same time, post in the forum, watching television, listen to the radio, make me a coffee, take a shower, mow the lawn, walk the dog...ecc..ecc.

Ok F great!!....so should not be a problem for you if when you enter a trade you write just a little bit like for example "Long EU at 85"....considering that are only 4 words and take really less than 1 second to write it?

DAMN :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: always this kind of nonsense requests from haters and dissers coming back like a demented boomerang !!!!
I have said several times that there are things that I can't do to myself and post during scalp is one of these.
Repeat...one time for all...and I recommend to all my followers.... it's not possible to post during scalp because can be a big distraction and you can loose the focus over trade and lose money.
I've been clear?!!!!

Without considering that the forum post can have big lag (time ago I had to wait three days to view my post published) and anyway this is not a signal service for lazy traders.

OK F.. with post lag (that can be of few seconds max and can happen not more than 1% of cases) some followers can have difficult to copy the trade...but, like you said, it is not a signal service...nobody have to copy you.
You could do it only with the purpose to show that your trades are good and that your method is valid.......not for other! This have a sense for you and your follower?

DAMN :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: always this kind of nonsense considerations from haters and dissers coming back like a demented boomerang !!!!

I have said several time that the PC that I use to trade is not the same that I use to post and these 2 PC are not on the same place.
When I trade I go into a strongroom, with hacking screenshot protection, located in an underground bunker under my house........so...ultimately.... it is not possible for me to post while I scalp.
I've been clear?!!!!

AND...NOW... PLEASE STOP WITH THESE KIND OF NONSENSE QUESTIONS THAT SHOW ONLY THAT YOU ARE HATERS AND DISSERS ... NOTHING MORE!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.