Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
but my "discipline" which also plays a major role in trading says - you cannot do that - you have agreed and committed to a pledge to other parties that they would remain private and confidential.

What does that mean ? Sworn to secrecy ?

Are we talking about a 10 seconds Tick chart here?? :)
Or a thermometer in miles per hour?!!

In my defense the broker I use calls it a 15 second tick chart. In 7 years full time i never thought to question it.
Now for my next master class....

Lesson 5
Dear darling daughter of mine. What smells like bullsh1t and sounds like bullsh1t...little one, it really is bullsh1t.

What does that mean ? Sworn to secrecy ?

Hold on I'm confused. No statement because of a pledge..so its not because I just want to wind up the dissers and haters, its not because I'm conscious of my screen shots being hacked, its not because of hmrc coming after me...its because of a pledge

Let me see, one second whilst I ask my 8 month old daughter what she thinks after lessons 1 to 5...
She said its bullsh1t daddy!

She is a clever little girl. And if my 8 month old was able to work that out after 5 lessons how long would it take any other person reading this...

Guys
Can you tell me what you sharpe's are?

img-thing

Jealous much :cool:

6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture3866-sharp.png

Major M was the first and he has provide genuine non faked records of his performances on demo originally and a small live account.

Sun11 is also providing her daily performance records - genuine - no fakes etc.

I will never show anyone my own previous statements from over my 7 + years of full time FX trading - nobody would believe them anyway - and say they are all doctored or fake etc etc. My "ego" is saying - show a few - but my "discipline" which also plays a major role in trading says - you cannot do that - you have agreed and committed to a pledge to other parties that they would remain private and confidential.

Here the correct reading (part 2) !!!

My "ego" is saying - show at least charts with historical trades without any personal information - but my "discipline" which also plays a major role in trading says - NO..think up some absurdness..you cannot do that , - you have agreed and committed to a pledge to other parties that readership in your thread must continue to be high and members must continue to believe that you are an expert trader.

Now it's OK !!!

I advise any trader who eventually becomes a Full Time Trader and using a real Capital account over over $25k + to never show their statements on a Forum

There are many reasons for this - but I dont want to go into all of them at present. ....oh...sorry...I meant ...but I dont want to go into none of them at present.

I do think its important though that anyone who wants to follow my method understand the type of results to expect of a £1000 live account.

This is a typical example of Major M's present performance for one day last week

Because he multi stakes I cannot get all his part trades on the one page - but I have just shown the part with the main result on a £1k live account.

198926d1441452484-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-mm-310815-statement.png

No way do I expect traders to carry on 20 to 50% gains every day - even on stakes sizes kept to under 2% - but there again I don't expect intraday traders to take over 30 trades in a day with up to 3 entries per trade - SO like 90 exits

On a lot larger retail account with no compounding ( so many just dont get this reason ) I think anything around 5% a day using 0 3 to 1% stake size is excellent.

The key is consistency - ie 10 -20 + trades a day session- win ratios between 65 and 85% - any loss kept to ideally under 0 5 or max 1% using tight stops and of course RR from 1+ to the odd 7 and even 10's with partials.

Please be 100% assured - we don't leave any partial trade open without a stop in profit - where that be 1 day or 1 month

OK - many will say this is cherry picking - but don't worry there will be others genuine statements from other genuine follower who will show similar types of performance

Finally I have the irrefutable proof that the MM statement posted by F is only a fake....how do I know it?
Because I have found the real one, posted below.....

Attachments

• MM 310815 statement.png
    MM 310815 statement.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 167
I advise any trader who eventually becomes a Full Time Trader and using a real Capital account over $25k (to be punctilious are precisely 25.173 $ or 16480 £ or 22427 in case of trading account in Euros) to never show their statements on a Forum

:confused:

Tell that to fugz

I disagree and this is why:

You are just a jealous bunch of idiots, you also have many mental issues and as Sir Gazza says you are the biggest losers on all the trading forums.

Now could you please stop abusing me because I always treated you with grace and I always acted as a gentleman and I do not appreciate being confused with my dog.

Where is Fugs?

130312d1330074496-averaging-down-losing-position-mean-reverting-situation-bishop-john-gives-his-blessing_articleimage.png

I advise any trader who eventually becomes a Full Time Trader and using a real Capital account over over $25k + to never show their statements on a Forum

any trader who has played at those levels will probably understand most of those reasons F ;)
N

Here the correct reading (Part 3)

"I advise any trader who eventually becomes a Full Time Trader and using a real Capital account over over $25k + , that would be better don't brag everytime with the entire universe that you have over $25k in your account and that you earn 2/5000 every day"

Now, it's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.