Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
on a serious note my endowments that were taken out 10 plus yrs ago are going to hell in a handcart
if only id had the hind sight master class 10yrs ago

Like I said several times there are things that dissers repeatedly ask me to do but that I can't do to myself because I'm not a PC technician.
For example I can't use right click on mouse to myself.
At my age I don't have enough coordination in my fingers to use right click too.
I have tried to use it, but my middle finger always slips over a little wheel located above the mouse....and so....only left click is possible for me.
For this reason I can't use all the trading platform features (like MM instead do...in fact he's younger then me and his fingers are still very movable).
History trades on charts for example......need right click on chart to enable it.
I have studied the platform several hours to find a way to enable it with left click, so I could post my trades.......but....NO WAY......only this damned right click is possible.

Then.....sorry but I can'activate it.....repeat...right click on muose need PC technician skills, and...like I said....I'm not a technician.
So please don't keep coming back with the same question like a demented boomerang !!!!
Thank you.

And what a special brain it is (y)

6099-darktone-albums-expert-picture3864-no-sht.png
duuh! hence the boss comment. I thought you guys understood parody!

"I will be welcoming more to try it etc and I am delighted to say one of alternative fans was obviously trying the method out yesterday on the UCad"

He means my CAD trade yesterday after the NFP - 10 pips - , now why would a trader try your method around the NFP ?! I wouldn't touch your methods with a barge pole . Very deceptive .

"I will be welcoming more to try it etc and I am delighted to say one of alternative fans was obviously trying the method out yesterday on the UCad"

He means my CAD trade yesterday after the NFP - 10 pips - , now why would a trader try your method around the NFP ?! I wouldn't touch your methods with a barge pole . Very deceptive .
Tar the double agent perhaps.........................
images

Keep them stops under 3 pips or under, system works a treat.

Thanks F(y)

Thems are killer fills! Not even a whiff of slippage. Must have negotiated them whist nailing down a weeny spread deal.

Or hes B book :LOL:

Last edited:
You are just a jealous bunch of idiots, you also have many mental issues and as Sir Gazza says you are the biggest losers on all the trading forums.

Now could you please stop abusing me because I always treated you with grace and I always acted as a gentleman and I do not appreciate being confused with my dog.

Where is Fugs?

Like F says, the statements are kind of irrelevant as they can be faked.

That's why me, and everyone in here have been making, LIVE, IN ADVANCE calls which can't be faked.
I would have to say that the calls in here have generally been a lot better though due to being better traders with better methods. Simple as that.

Anyone is free to go back and look at my calls in this thread and compare with a clock and the chart at the time. Do I win every single trade? NO. But I win about 94% of them. Do I make 1000 pips per day? NO. Do I make 250ish . Absolutely.

I don't care if the dissers think that in this thread we all only make £300 or £500 per day or whatever. They can think what they like, lol.

… your trading system should have a positive expectancy and you should understand what that means. The natural bias that most people have is to go for high probability systems with high reliability. We all are given this bias that you need to be right. We’re taught at school that 94 percent or better is an A and 70 or below is failure. Nothing below 70 is acceptable. Everyone is looking for high reliability entry systems, but its expectancy that is the key. And the real key to expectancy is how you get out of the markets not how you get in. How you take profits and how you get out of a bad position to protect your assets. The expectancy is really the amount you’ll make on the average per dollar risked. If you have a methodology that makes you 50 cents or better per dollar risked, that’s superb. Most people don’t. That means if you risk $1,000 that you’ll make on the average $500 for every trade – that’s averaging winners and losers together.

Van K. Tharp

Reactions: tar
Guys - I am suspicious of your 'teh expert' status.

Can you tell me what you sharpe's are?

img-thing

Like F says, the statements are kind of irrelevant as they can be faked.

That's why me, and everyone in here have been making, LIVE, IN ADVANCE calls which can't be faked.
I would have to say that the calls in here have generally been a lot better though due to being better traders with better methods. Simple as that.

Anyone is free to go back and look at my calls in this thread and compare with a clock and the chart at the time. Do I win every single trade? NO. But I win about 94% of them. Do I make 1000 pips per day? NO. Do I make 250ish . Absolutely.

I don't care if the dissers think that in this thread we all only make £300 or £500 per day or whatever. They can think what they like, lol.

Major M was the first and he has provide genuine non faked records of his performances on demo originally and a small live account.

Sun11 is also providing her daily performance records - genuine - no fakes etc.

I will never show anyone my own previous statements from over my 7 + years of full time FX trading - nobody would believe them anyway - and say they are all doctored or fake etc etc. My "ego" is saying - show a few - but my "discipline" which also plays a major role in trading says - you cannot do that - you have agreed and committed to a pledge to other parties that they would remain private and confidential.

I've still got loads of friendship requests which I'm going through diligently but its quite easy to sniff out the fake ones.
Not knowing what a tick chart is, well that's a big giveaway

Only 12-18 months should have managed to have worked that one out to not know after 7 years full time is just well...bullsh1t

Status
Not open for further replies.