Martingale Formula helps On Certain Period Mostly

Ganesh FXAM

Most of The Traders are knew when there is Big fluctuations are going to be happen.Expect that time Is it Good to use Martingale formula Starting with 0.01 With 35 Pips Step Distance ?
I hope The answer is Yes from my Side
Its Dangerous But if we set some limits for Volume,Time of Trading Its Awesome

If you guys know whats the exact time to use it You can share it here (y)

Last edited:
It doesnt work ... yes you can buy very tiny amounts every 1000 pips and wait for 50% retracement to get your positions back to break-even but its not worth it ...

I thought so many traders who don't have more knowledge are using the Martingale formula by placing volume as 1:2:5:10 Earning a lot especially from the Beginners i found these values

I thought so many traders who don't have more knowledge are using the Martingale formula by placing volume as 1:2:5:10 Earning a lot especially from the Beginners i found these values

probably if you willing to put more detailed information upon those martingale ratio :), it would help some other trader who interested with martingale sequence.
most used are doubled lot size sequence, which nearly impossible to tame.

probably if you willing to put more detailed information upon those martingale ratio :), it would help some other trader who interested with martingale sequence.
most used are doubled lot size sequence, which nearly impossible to tame.

It is all based on their EQUITY first of all

There is no time that it's correct or sensible to increase your risk-exposure (stake) during a losing run, or to allow the risk-exposure of an individual trade to be determined by the outcome of the previous trade(s). It's neither logical, nor reasonable.

Either your trading strategy has a proven edge over the market, or it doesn't.

It if doesn't, you should not be trading it at all, and will not be able safely to "make it profitable" by increasing the stakes after a loser.

If it does, then you don't need to do that, as the fund will gradually grow anyway and you can safely increase the stakes as it does, by exposing to risk a constant percentage of your available funds for each trade.

This is absolutely fundamental to successful trading, to the extent that people who don't yet appreciate it should not be trading with real money.