EASY-MONEY by cointoss

x4x

465 61
I honestly don't understand why people want to flip a coin when all you have to do is wait for the market to show a direction, then follow it.

Attachments

b2b2

14 1
I honestly don't understand why people want to flip a coin when all you have to do is wait for the market to show a direction, then follow it.
gambling aka poor money management and risk management

cointoss

50 5
wow.. i didnt expect people will discuss about this.

anyway..

update for you all. 0.01 lot was hit with stop loss.

now i flipped the coin and it shows me to buy again. ive entered 0.02 now
btw, changed the demo account because i opened the standard instead mini. refer 1st post for latest read-only password. cheers everyone

new read-only password here :

login : 10258344
password : sy8l6ud (read-only password)

Last edited:

cointoss

50 5
0.02 hit with stop loss again,

now entered 0.04 buy position again

D70

Established member
839 195
OF course, the spread is a cost and will always be there no matter what strategy or what method you use - most liquid markets are only one spread, but whatever it is, it should easily be absorbed anyway.

It will happen, but not often that the market moves in your favour by exactly 11 points, or exactly 9 points against you, but I would guess that at least 95% of my winning trades runs on from where I close and run on from where I'm stopped by at least 2 points, if not a lot more.

A coin toss entry is a ridiculous idea any way - if the market in question is going in a clear identifiable direction, why toss a coin. It seems a lazy gamblers sort of strategy to me.
I can only assume that you are a billionaire.

Hoggums

2,176 877
Can't wait for....

327.68 hit with stop loss again,

now entered 655.36 buy position again

cointoss

50 5
update,

yesterday position is hit with stoploss. flipped coin and it still shows me to buy. entered 0.08 buy

x4x

465 61
update,

yesterday position is hit with stoploss. flipped coin and it still shows me to buy. entered 0.08 buy
A 4H close below 2060 may well mean another leg lower - currently 2074. Tho' plenty of room for a pull back to 2100/2135 which might touch your limit.

cointoss

50 5
update :

TP level hit. tommorow will start back again trading 0.01 lot

summary of the trade :

buy 0.01 lot size(SL hit) - 22 july 2012
buy 0.02 lot size(SL hit) - 23 july 2012
buy 0.04 lot size(SL hit) - 24 july 2012
buy 0.08 lot size(TP hit) - 25 july 2012

Last edited:
Reactions: D70