martin coles PAT software

Hi All

Martin Cole comes across as a very genuine guy... I have been a member for 3months now and the support is second to none. Emails are answered within hours (beware of the time zone difference) He has offered 1 on 1 telephone support if needed to me.

I have done his online course, the upshot is on costs is that there is a rebate on the course if you use the PAT trading software at a monthly lease of £197 (price as of Oct 2009).... so it works out with the training and the software lease approx £200 month / 10 pounds per trading day.

Well how’s it gone.... no bull its been a personal rollercoaster of highs and lows.

What martin has I think is unique... in his no nonsense style and his PAT software.

I will tell you now if you are looking for a quick fix way to trading Forex.... FORGET IT.

Ive done most of the quick fix Forex make money for no effort schemes and lost a small fortune

It will take you time and effort to get to grips with martins system, even though it is so blindingly simple you may not see the wood for the trees.... It’s not his system that you will struggle with it’s your own weaknesses etc etc.

Im there now! At last!

Making money slowly but surely...

My biggest mistake was... I was recently made redundant and was looking feverishly for a life line and wasted time and money on the quick fix merchants.

You need to be prepared to be able to take your time and learn.... that costs money... I think you need to be able to fund yourself to about £1000 over a period of months to give you the ‘Fat’ to give you time enough to learn without pressure.

Well thats from the horse’s mouth.... given the chance to do his course again I defiantly would.

BUT BE PREPARED TO WORK AT IT.

All the very best

Terry Mc

But what does this software actually do? You know, something tangible (as opposed to waffle).

Yes please explain the strategies and also what the advantage of the software is opposed to any other way of trading. What exactly does he teach?

Re Martin Cole - PAT
My experience was a little surprising as I worked though several videos and questions with Martin per email and just when I was ready to get started he sent a strange email saying he does not deal with people like me and if he was not trusted by anyone he refused to deal with at all and in any arrangement.
It sounded a bit like a psychosis of some sort or maybe he has too much money to care as all I did was ask a few questions and request a special price discount on his product in the usual business way.
He actually refused to accept my mailed deposit payment - now this is not the action of your usual succesful businessman or reliable trader. He sounded good initially but after this unusual rejection it is unclear as to his reliability as to statements made.
Have heard mixed reviews from his system but if I could obtain some true and reliable dollar results from successful PAT students I would a a lot more convinced of it's worth. Damien and some others seem happy with it.
There are some other systems sounding similar - I have personally been getting improved results from following these sources.(Steve Mauro and more)
Hope this is useful to others trying to avoid throwing their money away on false prophets.

Re Martin Cole - PAT
My experience was a little surprising as I worked though several videos and questions with Martin per email and just when I was ready to get started he sent a strange email saying he does not deal with people like me and if he was not trusted by anyone he refused to deal with at all and in any arrangement.
It sounded a bit like a psychosis of some sort or maybe he has too much money to care as all I did was ask a few questions and request a special price discount on his product in the usual business way.
He actually refused to accept my mailed deposit payment - now this is not the action of your usual succesful businessman or reliable trader. He sounded good initially but after this unusual rejection it is unclear as to his reliability as to statements made.
Have heard mixed reviews from his system but if I could obtain some true and reliable dollar results from successful PAT students I would a a lot more convinced of it's worth. Damien and some others seem happy with it.
There are some other systems sounding similar - I have personally been getting improved results from following these sources.(Steve Mauro and more)
Hope this is useful to others trying to avoid throwing their money away on false prophets.

can you copy to the thread the actual questions you asked? that could be interesting.

"He actually refused to accept my mailed deposit payment - now this is not the action of your usual succesful businessman or reliable trader."

Doesn't sound like a fraud either though. He could have easily accepted your money.
Not trying to defend the guy or anything, I just found out about him and I am on the research process, that how I ended up on this thread on the first place. It would be indeed interesting to read the conversation you had in order to judge the situation.

cheers

Well - all my communications on this matter were per email and my rereading of them gave me no clue as to why my payment should be rejected. I do, however, have nothing against the man - it was a surprising and unexpected indication of his mind state and of which I consider others need to be aware . Now, several months later I believe I have obtained most of the information he offers from other no cost sources and so avoided the most costly part of his offering - the $500 monthly fee for ever.That is where he gets his money - so he does not need to trade profitably any more.
My question then was are there others out there who have proven his claimed system works and if so can we get some written info as to how many years how many dollars have resulted from a recently satisfied Cole system trader .

Well - all my communications on this matter were per email and my rereading of them gave me no clue as to why my payment should be rejected. I do, however, have nothing against the man - it was a surprising and unexpected indication of his mind state and of which I consider others need to be aware . Now, several months later I believe I have obtained most of the information he offers from other no cost sources and so avoided the most costly part of his offering - the $500 monthly fee for ever.That is where he gets his money - so he does not need to trade profitably any more.
My question then was are there others out there who have proven his claimed system works and if so can we get some written info as to how many years how many dollars have resulted from a recently satisfied Cole system trader .

It's not $500 per month though. Nowhere near in fact.

Having dealt with Martin both via email and Skype on numerous occasions, I can say without any doubt whatsoever, that his mind state is just fine.

If as you say you have obtained most of the information without investing then fair play and good luck to you. Hope everything works out.

My own experience with Martin was when he was still based in Spain before he went to New Zealand. I did his training class before PAT came into being and it was excellent and genuine. He traded real time and showed winner and loser. I tried PAT though some years later and I could not make it work for me. Its a tool not a system and you have to use it and apply intelligence too. I could not make it work for me, but others in the group claimed great success.

I can recommend the man but or the tool there is a lot of learning. It reminds me a lot of VSA though not the same.

I would say he is not a scammer, but its not for everyone.