Market Wizards 3

wisestguy

Has anyone read the lastest in series ? Stock market wizards , I think it's called.

what do you think , any good ?

Also , there has been some talk that the things in the first 2 books don't apply to the market anymore . I feel there is some truth in this but I would like to ask the forum , why exactly ?

I've recently re-read market wizards... there is more information than talk about current market conditions that you could possibly wish for.

All three books are exceptional and full of trading gems.

Regards
NB

Newtron Bomb said:
I've recently re-read market wizards... there is more information than talk about current market conditions that you could possibly wish for.

NB

is this re : book #3 or all 3 books ?

I would also recommend reading stuff by individual market wizards. "Pit Bull" by Schwartz is good.

what's wrong with #3 ?

pit bull ? ok thanks for that .

What I have heard is that a lot of the strategies in 1 & 2 don't really work anymore because the market has changed . Mainly that trading breakouts are not that good anymore .

I agree with this as far as B/O goes , but the rest of it still applies , it's just that you have to time the correct approach to the right phase of the market .

What I will say is that the market is not ony more volatile but the phases of market are too.

So you not only have to match the right technique for the right phase but also ensure that you don't go bust at the end of each phase.