Mark Austin FTSE Service

Rob Jones
If you could start a diary with demo account statements as well this would be of great value to all those interested in signing up to the FTSE service as it will show the signals are actually tradable as the demo trading account statement will reflect this fact.

Dont know if I'll have time to run it in demo and real I will certainly keep a record of my trades on xcel and show them monthly if this is allowed let me know

I will try and give this years results as they come in
Marks Magnet: 10-1-11 ENTRY 5973 TARGET 5991 TP HIT +18

MM Is a short term trade service (usually) although this ran through the night normally
these are over pretty quick.

For the full service you will receive MM plus receive a daily email at 9am telling you trade ideas for the day / future you can get some good info here also.

You also through the above service get longer term set ups via email and SMS as well not daily just as and when there is a trade, this includes binaries.

MM is also sent via SMS.

So theres the first trade of the week, let me know if you would like me to keep you informed

What you got to hide Rob?

It only takes 30 secs to put a demo trade in and chances are it would be great marketing and you'd pick up some good business?

You'd get more credibility if you didn't write like a 9 year old.

All I'm saying is that a spreadsheet of past trades is totally useless because the trades can be made up. You have to try to differentiate yourself from the get-rich-quick scammers.

So putting your trades on a demo account in real-time, imagine how many subs one could sell if the trades are as good as you make out. That's why I'm saying what are you trying to hide? Don't take it personally but this board likes to sort the wheat out from the chaff. You have a chance to prove your service is wheat.

You'd get more credibility if you didn't write like a 9 year old.

All I'm saying is that a spreadsheet of past trades is totally useless because the trades can be made up. You have to try to differentiate yourself from the get-rich-quick scammers.

So putting your trades on a demo account in real-time, imagine how many subs one could sell if the trades are as good as you make out. That's why I'm saying what are you trying to hide? Don't take it personally but this board likes to sort the wheat out from the chaff. You have a chance to prove your service is wheat.

i dont have to prove nothing if u dont believe me dont read it

Marks magnet today entry 6045 Target 6010
Advised to take half profits at 6030 then move stop to entry which stopped out, so 15 pips at half profits

Hello,
Where can i find his past performance? i got an email, but that is for 2010 and it is monthly. not good enough for me. i need to know how many trades he does daily? can he send me jan 2011 result?
Thanks

Last edited:
Read above i u think im lieing dont read up 2 u

Well if you are promoting this Mark Austin thing you are about to make or break him. This thread is number one in google when you search for 'Mark Austin FTSE Service'. The longer you go on posting this badly spelt mumbo jumbo and refusing to provide the slightest bit of proof the more people are going to become skeptical. Just export you trading statement from your trading platform, delete the personal information and post it here.

No excuses, just do it or people will assume this is yet another get rich quick scam, like all the other ones that have been posted here.

Give him credit though at least he said 'nothing' rather than 'nuffink' :)

Guys settle down - I am also a member of Mark's service and Rob's claims of excellent trades are true, but of course occasionally they don't pan out but overall up this has been profitable so far, ore importantly he is consistent. The fact he has been around without fail almost daily for well over year, that ought to say something! The service is far from a scam as it is regulated under the Financial Service Authority and I don't think many trading services can claim that. Its also recommended by John Piper. A trader who has been around a long time, about 25 years i think! .............

! The service is far from a scam as it is regulated under the Financial Service Authority and I don't think many trading services can claim that. ....

Really, what is his FSA registration number? The only Mark Austin that is currently FSA registered works for UBS. 'Mark Austin Trading' is not an FSA registered company, in fact its not even registered with Companies House.

"Do you guys never do any serious research yourselves?

As I said the service is regulated by the FSA and this is through an
arrangement with t1ps.com, one of the most trusted services in the uk for 15 years

I suspect MARK AUSTIN TRADING is a trading name so no surprise no company
registration.

You really know nothing about any service until you try it out -working for
me.

it is a great shame you guys are so negative in this forum. A guy like
RobJones come along trying to be helpful and you hound him out of the forum.

A forum should be a place for a free exchange of ideas but why should people
like RobJones bother when...

Any positive statement is taken as some sort of affront

Any aspect that can be is mocked

And who wants to associate with the sort of people who behave like this?

In answer to Truth Seeker (name is a good joke btw) - yes you are all done -
making yourself look like a complete Wally!"

If you have nothing positive to say why say anything, unless you know from facts what you are discussing!

All the best, lets be better people this year
Barrie

Barrie

Interesting that you accuse us of not doing research when your own post adds nothing to what we already know. If Mark Austin is a 'trading name' then what is the name of the company or individual behind it and why are they hiding behind a fake name? We can all see that he claims to be FSA regulated due to an 'arrangement' with another company. Do you know if this is a legitimate arrangement? Have you asked the FSA for instance?

Now that you have started throwing insults around i think I will do some proper research into this.

It's not about a scam, it never has been.

Rather it's about how the trades perform REAL TIME.

Many here would love to sign up to a service if they can get a feel for how it's performed in the past, ie not a load of internet knuckleheads saying 'it's great, made me a fortune etc'.

So why not open a demo spread bet account, put the trades on, and then publish that a day or so later to prove how good the service is. Do that, prove you can make money and I'd bet the subscriptions would explode.

Conversley, don't do that, post here saying 'it's great, makes excellent money, but sorry don't have time to prove it or open a demo account' and it's hardly unfair when people say you're just like 95% of people, ie all talk and no proof.

Thanks anley for your constructive comments. Maybe a few of you would like me to ask Mark if he would give some T2W people a couple of weeks free service, I guess this way you can find out if this is a service for you or not. I am happy to ask him,make a note if you want to be one of those who would like a freebie if he is agreeable. thanks all, Barrie

Thanks anley for your constructive comments. Maybe a few of you would like me to ask Mark if he would give some T2W people a couple of weeks free service, I guess this way you can find out if this is a service for you or not. I am happy to ask him,make a note if you want to be one of those who would like a freebie if he is agreeable. thanks all, Barrie

I have a better suggestion, have him clarify whether or not he is FSA regulated. He is not on the FSA register and his website says he is authorised by a company who themselves are FSA registered. This isn't the same as him being regulated yet you claim in your spam that he is.

I received an email from mark. He says he only does 1-2 trades a week and sometimes more.
is it worth paying £57 for that? Not for me. He still has not told me how many trades he actually did.. say in jan 2011. His link gives accumulative trades for 2010 which is not good for anyone.
My sincere request to you all is if you want to subscribe ask for proof with exact date,entry and exit points. There are too many service out there who all say they are the best.
Ask Mark for the proof. Where is it? Not monthly or yearly.but daily trades.
If you cannot provide that to the members here, well.. i will let people decide