Mani Ashrafpour

I am new to trading binary options, been trading forex for a long time. I don't particularly like coming to forums as it's a mixed bag of information. But when it comes to my question, maybe someone can help. I've been trading binary options in conjunction to trading forex (I don't want to get into a debate about whether or not they are legitimate as I already saw those arguments/threads here).

But I ran into this guy named Mani Ashrafpour running some autotrading service and he is making some crazy claims. Half the people I've spoken to say he's a total joker. That he was running some signals for a while and couldn't hack it and quit. So I am a bit scared to get involved. Seems like a scam.
It's called BCB Best Signal - or something.
Looks like a scam - a complete scam - but info would be appreicated

Thanks

I am new to trading binary options, been trading forex for a long time. I don't particularly like coming to forums as it's a mixed bag of information. But when it comes to my question, maybe someone can help. I've been trading binary options in conjunction to trading forex (I don't want to get into a debate about whether or not they are legitimate as I already saw those arguments/threads here).

But I ran into this guy named Mani Ashrafpour running some autotrading service and he is making some crazy claims. Half the people I've spoken to say he's a total joker. That he was running some signals for a while and couldn't hack it and quit. So I am a bit scared to get involved. Seems like a scam.

Thanks

if a forum is a mixed bag of information, and you are looking for information...what exactly would you like to hear? Because that is why you are posting..you want someone to tell you what you want to hear
so what is it?..you want to know if its a scam..sure is
want to know if its legit...made me a ton

if a forum is a mixed bag of information, and you are looking for information...what exactly would you like to hear? Because that is why you are posting..you want someone to tell you what you want to hear
so what is it?..you want to know if its a scam..sure is
want to know if its legit...made me a ton

That's a lot of hostility in one post.
But let me be clear. I was referring to forums in terms of information about the markets. Maybe I should have been clearer. It's not a personal slight on anyone or this forum. I actually respect this forum and despite never becoming a member, have come here often to read about brokers and other topics - just always avoided issues about the market itself or about individual people. Stayed clear of THAT. That's all I meant. Sorry for the confusion. My mistake

That's a lot of hostility in one post.

that'll be my fault for drinking in the afternoon!
if there is an outrageous claim, its likely to be a load of rubbish. But if you get a good review and a bad one, which one will you listen to?
no hostility intended, nearly everyone who asks a question like this, has heard of and is likely to make a decision regardless of the advice.

thats kind of what I meant to say before the stella kicked in and I went back to beating on the missus. poor dear, she didnt know what hit her when I introduced her to the world of investments.
sincerely, the very best to you however

that'll be my fault for drinking in the afternoon!
if there is an outrageous claim, its likely to be a load of rubbish. But if you get a good review and a bad one, which one will you listen to?
no hostility intended, nearly everyone who asks a question like this, has heard of and is likely to make a decision regardless of the advice.

thats kind of what I meant to say before the stella kicked in and I went back to beating on the missus. poor dear, she didnt know what hit her when I introduced her to the world of investments.
sincerely, the very best to you however

That's fine - I completely agree with you about the issue of opinion. But if someone actually knows him and knows he's not a scam, then I'd be at least willing to listen. Right now, the dude is telling everyone in his skype group to ditch one broker, which I really like, and jump ship to another. Just so they can bask in the glory of his trading. But no one I know can vouch for this guy.

Again, thanks for the insights though :)

Thanks

If half the people you've spoken to say he's a joker what more proof do you need? What percentage do you require before you start to believe them? I think it's more likely that you're desperate for someone to tell you you're going to be rich with 10 minutes work a day by just following Mani.

If half your neighbours told you your babysitter was a paeodphile would you run around looking for other opinions?

If half your neighbours told you your babysitter was a paedophile would you run around looking for other opinions?
:LOL:

Hi Binary-Auto-Trader,
PB makes a valid point, I think, and very wittily too. You also commented that this chap is wanting you to ditch your broker (who you like) in favour of another. Why? There may be legitimate reasons for this but, if he's a scammer, he could just be looking to cash in on referral fees or something of that kind. That's only in his interests obviously - not in yours.

As a rule of thumb, be extremely wary of such vendors and if people are saying this chap is a scammer, then I recommend you adopt the approach of assuming they're correct until you can satisfy yourself 100% that they are wrong. In the meantime, this FAQ will provide a few pointers and highlight things to look out for, along with questions you'd do well to get answered: How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors?

Remember, fools rush in where angels fear to tread; caveat emptor etc., etc.
Tim.

lets step back here for a second and put all of the scam or no scam threads into the context of the normal business world

There are many many Websites now that allow people to post about their experiences with ANY vendor, Service or Product provider ......from building services to double glazing to Cars to financial products ....blah blah blah.......the list is endless

If one assumes the Website is Legit and not allowing rule bending or unfair bias (lets not go there on that one) then If I want to know if I should to buy a new mercedes benz "Z" class I look on a particular "objective" site to do with car reviews which has customer input

and where do I look first ?.......at the negative reviews .........and I read them and make my own opinion........and I will weight those negatives a damn lot more than the positives !!

This trading / Vendor business is geared to Scammers and poor poor quality vendors .....the same has its always been as a direct descendent from its Gambling roots in horseracing , gaming and anything else we humans decide to bet on.....

so if you get any negative vibes / comments about a Vendor take heed and make your own decsions .....thats it ..the bias is heavily to running away in my opinion though !

I am as curious as the next trader (probably more in fact) in monitoring everything out there in the trading cosmos ............but in the end you have to develop your own style of trading and stick to it ...........sure look at ideas to add to the arsenal but dont keep jumping endlessly to the next Vendor or salesman expecting it to work .......as sorry but it wont

good luck
N

Thanks

I joined his system last year and it made me a millionare. Since then I just check in here just once in a while to read up on how others are debating over mr. Ashrafpour.

If half the people you've spoken to say he's a joker what more proof do you need? What percentage do you require before you start to believe them? I think it's more likely that you're desperate for someone to tell you you're going to be rich with 10 minutes work a day by just following Mani.

If half your neighbours told you your babysitter was a paeodphile would you run around looking for other opinions?

PB, if memory serves, wasn't this the guy that the individual who released all the info about mistreatment by Goptions was using?

I seem to recall him saying something about "Mani Signal" being a crook on that thread. Of course any binary option signal is crooked by its very nature, but specifically named there I think.

Yes, here we go:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...410-my-horrible-story-goptions-com-proof.html

GUYS, "BINARY AUTO TRADER " IS LEE MORE he is the CEO OF GOPTION SO HE MADE FAKE NAME and he also has another name its , HE IS COMPLETE SCAMMER, HE MADE DIFFERENT fake Name TO BE APPEAR ON HERE first one is "davidfielder and "Binary-auto-trader", GOPTION IS SCAM, he ALSO RUNNING SIGNALINDEX, WHICH IS AUto trader and Is another SCAM, So just give you GUYS heads up , I used to work with them, but they recently start freezing client account, especially for those whom deposit money with wire, so is almost impossible to withdraw with them, I have prof, they are BIG scammer