Managed futures, where ... ?

X&O

Who can make interesting offers on managed futures accounts (futures and options)?
I am the owner of Royal Futures - Home page (managed futures accounts). We want to diversify our assets, allocate it to other strategy. Around 250-500k EUR. We prefer intraday speculative trading with high returns.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Why are they poor investors anley? If you go on their website, you can see that their performance is positive. And you saying you lost capital in last 6 months in india, doesnt that make you a poor investor?

WIf you go on their website, you can see that their performance is positive.

And yet another of these imbecilic threads...

Newbies with a handful of posts popping up and promoting some no-name operations with illiterate promoters...

Who cares what anybody claims ?

Where on their web site exactly does it say who has audited their performance ?

And by auditors I don't mean an uncle in a third world country, lol.

Not that even a proper auditor saves you from your due diligence duties and a basic attitude of Caveat Emptor, as say Enron et al demonstrated...

But back to our no-name operation, where does it say what their assets under management are ?

Etc.

GrantX could come up with a lot more relevant questions.

PS, I'd bet anything that the originator of this thread is doing nothing but engaging in some pull marketing of his own, ie he has no intention of seeding any trader here with money, all he wants to do is attract investor funds through providing us with a glance of his alleged, unproven performance by claiming he's looking for traders...

I am 99% certain that no member who has been registered here at least two years and is recognized as one of the guys here who know what they are doing will get any seed capital from this operation.

BSD,
We do not search for investors in this forum, we want to find a partners - traders.
We use other channels for investors attracting

Right, thats what I'd say too.

Now then, where is the audit of your returns, and who has done it, and what are your assets under management, to move this out from the kiddie corner.

BSD,
Your requests are not relevant to the topic.
If you are interested as investor, you can write us e-mail. We'll provide you all necessary information.

Thank you for your interest.
Kind Regards.