Promising Futures Spread Strategy

Hello,

my name is Simon. I'm following this forum for some time now, but never have posted something so I would like to introduce me first.

I'm trading for my own account a medium term trendfollowing system on about 30 commodity futures markets for about 5 years now. The system has produced positive but below average returns for the last three years (this is a problem that many cta's have).
So I have been looking to diversify into other uncorrelated strategies for quite a long time now. I considered index option writing, which worked well in recent years, but I'm unconfortable with the inevitable risk of a high volatility burst. And most other offered futures strategies are basically some kind of a trendfollowing logic.
Recently I came accross a website (http://www.spreadsignals.com) which offers a futures spread trading system (signal subscription only).
Interestingly, although I trade futures for some years now I never engaged in spread trading. The results look impressive, but as you know this could also be a optimized result too.
So I first would like to papertrade this strategy and get more information about spread trading.
Is anybody in this forum familiar with futures spread trading and can you post some links about spread systems and strategies. And what do you think about the described system?

I appreciate any comments and good luck!

Simon

I like that girl you've got on your website. She has one of those faces that appears to be utterly untroubled by rational thought. Is that an action shot of her actually trading? She looks slightly pensive, as if her initially profitable position is now hovering dangerously close to its stop. I hope she makes some money, then she might get naked. YIPPEE!! NAKED GIRLS!!!!

Problem is, if you enter the website, she turns into a man. I hope he loses money as I don't want to see him naked. Yuch - naked men!

There is indeed no more horrific sight on God's green earth than a naked man. I think we can all agree on that.