Managed Forex Account

olweiser

Hi all,
I'm looking for a broker/service for a full managed account. A company or individual, regulated with a strong track record that would take on managing my trades, or letting me mirror their trades for a commission.

Any contacts, appreciated.

Hi all,
I'm looking for a broker/service for a full managed account. A company or individual, regulated with a strong track record that would take on managing my trades, or letting me mirror their trades for a commission.

They are all scams, you'll lose your money.

I suggest before you go for any brokers' plan just have a light on their history or with any customer whom they are dealing and all, because its' all about mind game.

Hi all,

Try to develop your own method. Then you won't worry. Because you lost your money, not another person.

Appreciate the responses. I was looking for recommendations. Not to worry, thanks all anyway.

Hi all,

While there are plenty of outlets (just google PAMM accounts), I would recommend that you spend your time and money and invest in yourself. In case you do not desire to do so I would be very very careful with those as you may not get what you are looking for. Do not take past performance as a guarantee for future performance. There are plenty out there who may have a good month, but in general over a longer time period you will end up with a loss. Make sure you ask the manager plenty of questions about their trading style, risk management and trading philosophy and find one that matches your style. In general I would still recommend that you learn how to trade.

Appreciate the responses. I was looking for recommendations. Not to worry, thanks all anyway.

I think you've missed the fact that all of these comments are recommendations. I had a call from a company last night offering to manage my account for me with a return of 5-6% per month trading on average once a day. This was using a maximum draw down of 15% of capital and a risk reward of 1:2. so assuming the trade details are correct they can't have a very good strike rate yet he thought this seemed great. If it was easy to find a company that could give you 30-40% return PA then no one would bother to learn how to do it themselves. if i deposit £5000 then in 10 years theoretically i'd have £68k. Not likely. If you have limited time to trade for yourself then I think you need to look at a good long term trading strategy so you can do your analysis at a time that better suits you. Have a look at the three ducks trading strategy for a simple to follow method.
Good look in which ever way you choose to go.

I think you've missed the fact that all of these comments are recommendations. I had a call from a company last night offering to manage my account for me with a return of 5-6% per month trading on average once a day. This was using a maximum draw down of 15% of capital and a risk reward of 1:2. so assuming the trade details are correct they can't have a very good strike rate yet he thought this seemed great. If it was easy to find a company that could give you 30-40% return PA then no one would bother to learn how to do it themselves. if i deposit £5000 then in 10 years theoretically i'd have £68k. Not likely. If you have limited time to trade for yourself then I think you need to look at a good long term trading strategy so you can do your analysis at a time that better suits you. Have a look at the three ducks trading strategy for a simple to follow method.

What's the name of the company?

I did not recommend anyone...:confused:

I did not recommend anyone...:confused:

My point was that peoples recommendation was to forget getting someone else to invest for you and learn to do it for your self. That way your not relying on someone else doing (or not doing) it for you

There are number of brokerage firms which allows this option like in instaforex you have forexcopy, fxoptimax mirror trading, try at your own risk.

My point was that peoples recommendation was to forget getting someone else to invest for you and learn to do it for your self. That way your not relying on someone else doing (or not doing) it for you

Oh ok, I misunderstood you then. My apologies and yes it is the only way to trade with consistency (learning how to trade on your own).