Advice on forex managed accounts

Yes but when someone brags about being profitable its a personal remark made about themselves
and no harm is done to anyone else.
very different to
Coming from the only person making a profit on this forum
In the above case you are making a statement and remarks about others.

Contact me for a full list of managed accounts. I update them monthly. I help investors do due diligence on chosing a profitable managed forex account

Hi from las vegas

I'm new in the FX market any one knows a honest FX manager than handle managed accounts I was looking but most of the brokers in order to open an account the is US$ 5.000 minimun or more and other question how I can except of monthly return of my investment if a put 2K to start I want to promote the service if I see results

Thanks in advance for your response

I'm new in the FX market any one knows a honest FX manager than handle managed accounts I was looking but most of the brokers in order to open an account the is US$ 5.000 minimun or more and other question how I can except of monthly return of my investment if a put 2K to start I want to promote the service if I see results

Thanks in advance for your response

My advice from experience is to steer well clear of managed accounts. I did have three accounts opened each with $20,000. I have since closed all three with a loss of around $6,000 on each account, (my stop loss in effect). If you are serious about FX I would recommend going to Learn Forex Trading, Training Classes & Workshops. Begin Currency & Stock market trading and buy one of John's training CDs. I have bought them and without too much work they can be profitable. At the moment the markets are so volatile that I am not trading, but when things settle down again I will actively trade using John's techniques. Please don't throw away your hard earned like I did.
Clive.

My advice from experience is to steer well clear of managed accounts. I did have three accounts opened each with $20,000. I have since closed all three with a loss of around $6,000 on each account, (my stop loss in effect). If you are serious about FX I would recommend going to Learn Forex Trading, Training Classes & Workshops. Begin Currency & Stock market trading and buy one of John's training CDs. I have bought them and without too much work they can be profitable. At the moment the markets are so volatile that I am not trading, but when things settle down again I will actively trade using John's techniques. Please don't throw away your hard earned like I did.
Clive.
PS What I wrote didn't actually get posted due more than likely to the advertisement for John's trading cds. If you want more info please contact me directly.

Hello,

I have read your post's for advice on where to find managed accounts. I am very comfortable with having money parked up in this, but you shouldnt ever choose somebody to manage YOUR funds without feeling comfortable.

My funds are currently with Advanced Currency FX, who are a firm that i got outsourced to from GFS Forex and Futures, which gave me more confidence i had made the right choice!

I have never looked back, and best of all they have now introduced equities and bonds to there portfolio, so my risk is even more spread!

Hope this helps...... Forex Managed Accounts | Currency Trading | ACFX

Jack