Man group plc

Don't forget Joe listen to Paul Moore and digest then invest because you believe in the company you choose to buy shares in and you want to help the company grow and help create security for the future not only for yourself but also for others who work in that business which helps create a healthier society for us all ,Trading just for the sake of trading which is what some poor misled souls want to be trained to do is not like actually producing something of some use or carrying out a useful function in life such as road sweeping or litter picking or studying to become a doctor and market manipulation and panic creation is a crime towards your fellow citizens and it is time that market manipulators and short traders were made to realise that they are no better than a virus attacking the well being of the society they live in, don't forget listen to Paul Moors and learn.

I create nothing, i own.

i mean doesnt that sum it up? we are just after cash we arent concerned about the individual investor? man group can fly or fail as long as we make money we dont care

Last edited:
ST

What happens though if a short term trader who builds and makes nothing apart from profit then spends that profit in the general economy?

He's creating velocity and that's a good thing, no?

30k bought my 2 kids a new car yesterday
although i bought back in at 71.87p to a tune of 250 k shares

30k bought my 2 kids a new car yesterday
although i bought back in at 71.87p to a tune of 250 k shares

Should have bought yourself some Andrex to wipe that bullsh!t from your lips too!

78.56, really???? Go on, make me look a right old tw@t and post up a statement to prove it!