Man group plc

thelistener

as anybody out there heard any whispers,ive been hearing on a german website that theres been a few big hedge funds wanting to get there foot in the door now china allowing hedge funds into there country,man being batterd of late plus some very large buys been going thru the desks ie 500k today ,point being theres been a lowe sp of around 61.95p was on offer the big buyers have paid 64-65p hmmmmm,is blackrock or some other big usa hedge funds in the wings ready to pounce.

any americans heard anything out there,by the way this week so far man group is the 4th highest on the lse for buys,might be worth buying a few folks just in case,few months back it was £1+ and good rns update 24th july could send this little beaut stellar maybe £1.30 back on the cards,look at aegis today 45% rise on

feel free if you heard any take over gossip because at 65p its 61 billion under management company value 1.2 billion china opened door to hedge funds proper lil gem waitingto go up 50% anytime.

thankyou for reading folks

it sounds like the OP did as well and is still getting char grilled.

Seriously why are we getting rampers in here, i see it on the message boards all the time "this stock is a diamond it will pop, i know i said that before the 50% drop but this time im sure!!"

So many investors seem attracted to shares because they have had massive falls,one of the worst ways to invest if you ask me,shares fall for a reason ie people don't want them!

Just report the post.

To be fair though he prob got the offer through t2w.

Pump and dump, ramping ? This is a ftse100 share for gads sake. I reckon you guys are getting paranoid.

He's asking for takeover gossip on here - sounds a credible post?

As someone else said sounds like he's been stung @2.00 and averaged in all the way down.

and he reckons the £millions we've got to throw around on here is going to shift it so he can recover his losses, eh :) some hope.

I see one of the others on his list in an earlier post is Barclays - I suppose we can't discuss that either without everyone getting hot and bothered.

Pump and dump, ramping ? This is a ftse100 share for gads sake. I reckon you guys are getting paranoid.

Then you buy some and report back with a statement. Oh, I forgot, you don't like showing statements. Show some share certificates then. If not, show a photo of your attending MAN share holders meeting demanding a refund for your purchase.

At the current price it should be moved from FT100 to the beginner's corner on AIM.

If you like the OP so much, make him a T2W partner. Then he can email all of us on how great MAN is, and how jumping on it while it's on a vertical free fall will make us 1000% in 5 days.

Another good point, what an lol comparison on second thoughts!

A better comparison of t2w with TBTF corps is goldman sachs: the public wld have made a mint fading GS tips; t2w members wld have - ok not made a mint- but saved a mint if they faded t2w offers et al.

As someone (poss the hare?) mentioned on another thread, when its broken at the top it all kind seems normal practice down below.

(My orig report of the OP was, I admit, done in a slightly innebriated haste and was incorrect, I skim read the OP and then the responses and got it wrong, we all make mistakes)

hey hey i am not ramping at all my good friends i was aiming to find out if anybody can give me info or whispers,i apologise if folks think im a ramper i am not,
sounds like theres a mafia on this forum website as well ok fair play,

but remember my posts come payday

A trading statement on pay day would be more impressive. I'll be happy to take even a photoshoped one.

I am no mafia, just a humble statements checker, who awards points for effort.

Just for the record I am long with Man Group from 69.32.

Please note I am not ramming :)

Anyone who would (or could) invest in anything should always do their own due diligence first and ignore posts like mine - I'm no Warren Buffett but even if I were we humans don't get it right all the time. If this one loses then so be it, I lose money - I'm not all in so I'll move on. If it pays then great, I won't brag about it either and you won't hear from me on the subject. But, the same with all types of investments (and even scalps) they won't immediately go in your favour and like most trades most of the time, I have to carry some weight and wait for the rewards (or loss of course).

Lee Shepherd