MAM, PAM accounts

SSS Lal

Dear Friends
Good day to all.
Please explain about MAM and PAM accounts in Forex trading.
The Money manager or Account Manager of MAM or PAM accounts will allow the investor to watch the live trading of his account?

basically the "top" rated traders on the sites fix their results and pretend to be making money.....then you allow the trader to trade your money ...then they overtrade excessively to ensure you incur lots of broker fees (as they get commission from the broker) then they eventually lose all your money for you....

thats about it i think...cynical..... but true most of the time based on my chats with many traders over the years

trade your own accounts and take responsibility...the only way to become profitable over time

N

basically the "top" rated traders on the sites fix their results and pretend to be making money.....then you allow the trader to trade your money ...then they overtrade excessively to ensure you incur lots of broker fees (as they get commission from the broker) then they eventually lose all your money for you....

thats about it i think...cynical..... but true most of the time based on my chats with many traders over the years

trade your own accounts and take responsibility...the only way to become profitable over time

N
i wouldnt completely agree with @NVP .. but well