Best returns

brianlondon

Hello all

Looking for some advice (again) - having spoken to some Private Asset Managers and become comatose on the lethal combination of powerpoint, graphs and free biscuits.

Just want to garner opinion from the front line, do it daily traders, as to which methodolgy provides best return for someone who can take relatively aggressive position.

The guys I spoke with are primarily PAM managers medium risk products showing a return of around 18% per year before fees.

Never did meet a PAM who focused on Forex or excluisvely on emerging markets - understand this is higher risk but would be keen to look at it.

Can anyone guide me as to annualised returns on forex that you have made or seen other established people make - I just wonder if there is a middle ground between conservative wealth manager and offshore "please send the monies for 1000% return"

All view guidance and links to websites very welcome

Last edited:
Hello all

Looking for some advice (again) - having spoken to some Private Asset Managers and become comatose on the lethal combination of powerpoint, graphs and free biscuits.

Just want to garner opinion from the front line, do it daily traders, as to which methodolgy provides best return for someone who can take relatively aggressive position.

The guys I spoke with are primarily PAM managers medium risk products showing a return of around 18% per year before fees.

Never did meet a PAM who focused on Forex or excluisvely on emerging markets - understand this is higher risk but would be keen to look at it.

Can anyone guide me as to annualised returns on forex that you have made or seen other established people make - I just wonder if there is a middle ground between conservative wealth manager and offshore "please send the monies for 1000% return"

All view guidance and links to websites very welcome

I have a friend who has a hedge fund. 50k$ minimum account. Average annualised return is 33% a year since 2004. Been live since 2009, so 2004-2008 a backtest. Has millions under management. average leverage is 2-3 times and max leverage 5 times.
500k which is doubled, 66% a year. Review on 20% drawdown.

Sounds like the type of guy I should be speaking to - probably looking for smaller fund manager rather than some monolithic outfit to who 100k is beneath them