Making £8k a month on the FTSE

Mr P

Apologies if this sounds prejudicious but you just don't strike me as the type to patiently sit in front of a PC and take and manage 15+ day trades per day over an 8-10 hour period, day in, day out! I hope I'm wrong though.

In one of your posts, you mentioned that you now do this full-tme, yet you've stated that you are still in "testing" mode?

Also, you've got that '20% secret' knowledge that puts you in the top league of successful traders....yet you suggest you're not that advanced...

Again sorry if this sounds like I'm attacking you because I am not, I'm just querying seemingly obvious inconsistencies - at least to me they appear that way.

I'd like to know what a full day of trading consists of for your good self and how you utilise your time in between setups and trades.

:whistling

Apologies if this sounds prejudicious but you just don't strike me as the type to patiently sit in front of a PC and take and manage 15+ day trades per day over an 8-10 hour period, day in, day out! I hope I'm wrong though.

Is this because of the pole dancer Seguna ?

Ok been through it
had good read and will not comment on the private messages which have been excellent.
TIMSK - I was responding to the previous comment about vivi62 he was the one who said about selling and packaging etc etc etc not me. My comments were as it is which seemingly some people cant handle. Im making lots of money without somehow selling this. So a correction it was not me who said anything about selling on this thread.
To PATW system sellers really **** me off too as most of them dont work BUT SOME DO.
YACAROB nice to see someone with a head on their shoulders
I love day trading its fast furious and to me very profitable.
TIMSK I think if i was going to entice people to buy something this is not the place to do it. The thread is made up of only a few names maybe with some more looking, most seem to be members and far higher like T2W advisors so the wrong audience. If i wanted to sell something like this to people i would go to someone like Hilite and rent a couple of 1000 names and addresses of people looking for something like this for about £150 not spend hours on here typing. I can see you dont realise this and are not tuned into marketing like VIVI62 but we are here to learn and you just have.
Si55AMG you are obviously on my wavelength and thanks for the comments you are obviously knowledgeable.
I think a few people including me have learnt a lot from this thread and therfore it has done a good job.
To silence the ones who got it wrong i will now bow out and go learn some more from other threads.
Maybe some people need to think a little more before accusing but brain in gear before mouth ( or typing fingers) comes to mind. here again reading what actually was written seems a good start.killphil and yacarob have had to remind people of this many times. The thread was entitled making Making £8K a month on the FTSE. I do that. For all the other newbies who i am not enticing please go and look at trader dantes totally open system as timsk says he tells everything he is obviously making this sort of money so look at that. Funny i havent heard anyone saying on this thread oh just go to trader dantes link and you can do it because im making £8k with him?????
By the way my partner is as described. Look forward to seeing you all on other threads and learning more. Bowing out
Mr P

Mr P

In one of your posts, you mentioned that you now do this full-tme, yet you've stated that you are still in "testing" mode?

Also, you've got that '20% secret' knowledge that puts you in the top league of successful traders....yet you suggest you're not that advanced...

Again sorry if this sounds like I'm attacking you because I am not, I'm just querying seemingly obvious inconsistencies - at least to me they appear that way.

I'd like to know what a full day of trading consists of for your good self and how you utilise your time in between setups and trades.

:whistling

Hi Seguna saw this after i had posted my final comments, but for such good questions they deserve answers.
i am not the type to do this but the money is so good i am going against my normal mode. I am training my son up to do this, he knows nothing about trading so good he will execute without any trading knowledge which you can with this. He will then do the majority of the trades his temprement is more suited to this.
yes i am doing this full time but test mode means im now logging everything i do so hav a history and see how it pans out over time. Also data is power and little tweaks can make a difference. e.g was loosing trade if my signal corresponded with a cross candle ie no body so one of my rules includes this.
I dont need tpo know anything about trading to do this I have shown my 15yr old daughter and in 2 weeks will be training a few close friends on this , so no inconsistency, if you dont know anything about trading it will work the best. Why because you start second guessing and imaginary resistance lines of fibs start clouding your judgement.
Hope this helps

bye

forgot to say once i start a trade go do something else for a short time or sometimes a trade can last 1 hr but normally within minutes. Cant be away from it too long as there is so much action. What i am starting to do though is if i have made 30 points why carry on i am starting to stop and that often is within the first two hours. This equates to 600 points a month.

Last edited:
Ok been through it
had good read and will not comment on the private messages which have been excellent.
TIMSK - I was responding to the previous comment about vivi62 he was the one who said about selling and packaging etc etc etc not me. My comments were as it is which seemingly some people cant handle. Im making lots of money without somehow selling this. So a correction it was not me who said anything about selling on this thread.
To PATW system sellers really **** me off too as most of them dont work BUT SOME DO.
YACAROB nice to see someone with a head on their shoulders
I love day trading its fast furious and to me very profitable.
TIMSK I think if i was going to entice people to buy something this is not the place to do it. The thread is made up of only a few names maybe with some more looking, most seem to be members and far higher like T2W advisors so the wrong audience. If i wanted to sell something like this to people i would go to someone like Hilite and rent a couple of 1000 names and addresses of people looking for something like this for about £150 not spend hours on here typing. I can see you dont realise this and are not tuned into marketing like VIVI62 but we are here to learn and you just have.
Si55AMG you are obviously on my wavelength and thanks for the comments you are obviously knowledgeable.
I think a few people including me have learnt a lot from this thread and therfore it has done a good job.
To silence the ones who got it wrong i will now bow out and go learn some more from other threads.
Maybe some people need to think a little more before accusing but brain in gear before mouth ( or typing fingers) comes to mind. here again reading what actually was written seems a good start.killphil and yacarob have had to remind people of this many times. The thread was entitled making Making £8K a month on the FTSE. I do that. For all the other newbies who i am not enticing please go and look at trader dantes totally open system as timsk says he tells everything he is obviously making this sort of money so look at that. Funny i havent heard anyone saying on this thread oh just go to trader dantes link and you can do it because im making £8k with him?????
By the way my partner is as described. Look forward to seeing you all on other threads and learning more. Bowing out
Mr P

On Forex Factory there are few systems worth comparing, one already has been mentioned, Phillip Nel 5 min, (and H4 MACDis also worth reading) and also cornflower thread by Lever70. I do like Phillip Nel emphesis on the market rythm, and when one studies Lever70 postings, one can get a valuable insights to trading using MA.
2be

TIMSK - I was responding to the previous comment about vivi62 he was the one who said about selling and packaging etc etc etc not me. My comments were as it is which seemingly some people cant handle. Im making lots of money without somehow selling this.
MrP,
Thank you for the lesson in sales and marketing, although it wasn't really necessary as I've worked in this very field for most of my life. Unfortunately, you appear to have completely missed the point of my posts or, more likely I suspect, you chose not to address the points I raised as you have no satisfactory answers. If you're not intent on selling your strategy and you're not going to reveal the 20% of it that really matters, then what exactly is the purpose of the thread? The obvious conclusion is that you merely wanted a platform to boast about the amount of money you claim to be making. This renders the thread a complete waste of time for all concerned and serves little purpose other than to inflate your ego.
Tim.

MrP,
Thank you for the lesson in sales and marketing, although it wasn't really necessary as I've worked in this very field for most of my life. Unfortunately, you appear to have completely missed the point of my posts or, more likely I suspect, you chose not to address the points I raised as you have no satisfactory answers. If you're not intent on selling your strategy and you're not going to reveal the 20% of it that really matters, then what exactly is the purpose of the thread? The obvious conclusion is that you merely wanted a platform to boast about the amount of money you claim to be making. This renders the thread a complete waste of time for all concerned and serves little purpose other than to inflate your ego.
Tim.

I must agree with Tim's comments in the main. I started reading this thread thinking perhaps we would get an insight into how MrP trades and obviously perhaps help others with their trading. Thats the whole point of this community (or so I thought). It does seem that we have spent a lot of time reading and keeping up with the thread but really have no firm illustration of the 'system' even though its extremely easy to follow and utilise. It does seem that this thread was a bit of an ego boost and , as Tim rightly says, I can't see the point of starting this thread at all.
Mark

I also agree. I'm in favour of the thread being closed as it really doesn't benefit anyone, nor add any value to T2W. No way can a lagtastic MA crossover system work this well and this consistently. And the 20% bit is just one big tease.

new to trading - want to learn more

Hi

Im new to this forum T2W but read with great interest the different threads. I have been in trading a while and have developed a very simple system thats producing on average 400 points a month but I have had 1000 point months. It often produces much more than this but I believe its quite good. How does everyone else do on trading. I do have some loosing days but they are few and far between. It has made me very well off but the system is really easy for beginners. I dont come from a trading background but enjoy it now immensly. I trade on the FTSE but this system seems to work on many of the indices and commodities i have tried.
Regards

mrptraderman

hi mrptrademan,
i would like to know where/how did you learn trade. i am very new to trading and would love to gain more knowledge and understanding.
thanks in advance

It's rather funny as a whole. Ma's can be used as indicators but they are just following the price, the lower you go the closer it is to it. After a while if you just ditched them it would effectly be the same as watching the price.

That's not my point though. How many of you guys want to trade and how many of you guys replied to this thread because it's titled "i make 8k a month".

Seeking knowledge and enlightenment

It's rather funny as a whole. Ma's can be used as indicators but they are just following the price, the lower you go the closer it is to it. After a while if you just ditched them it would effectly be the same as watching the price.

That's not my point though. How many of you guys want to trade and how many of you guys replied to this thread because it's titled "i make 8k a month".

I won't deny that the original title attracted my attention, but my interest was more in the area of a 'system' that might gain between 100 and 400 pips per week. I have some knowledge (which probably has now reached the point of being dangerous) but would class myself as very much still a beginner.

It may be of little surprise that MRP has decided to end his participation as it would appear that the time has come to put up or shut up. The inconsistencies in MRP's input/system certainly bring its validity into question. As just one example from an early post, he provides only the basics (80% has been suggested) and states that the rest is too complicated to explain (his 20% secret). And yet, he has/is going to teach it to his son and daughter because it is so easy and requires no trading knowledge!

Having spent the afternoon end evening reading through this thread, whilst there would appear to be some useful bits of information and suggestions from those more experienced members, I think the bulk of this thread is of little benefit.

Can I therefore suggest that the relevant bits are extracted and the rest deleted to save other 'new' members from wasting there time going through it.

Lastly, can anyone that reads this and knows, point me in the direction of the apparently notorious 'trader_dante' thread as I have been able to find various references to it, but not the actual thread itself.

Rgs,

Didn't realise there was more to his system. In that case try fiddling with RSI + CCI if you really want. but imo ditch the indicators.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/search.php?searchid=3265572

2nd page "Making Money Trading"

KillPhil

I didn't mean to imply that there was anything to his system, let alone any more. It was just the reason that I read the thread.

I hope/assume that the link you included was to the trader-dante thread. However, when I try and link to it I just get:

'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.'

Am I missing something or could you have mixed up/corrupted the link?