Making £8k a month on the FTSE

so was mrptraderman a scammer?
oh dear.

Doesn't matter.

I already make about £ 50,000 a month betting at £ 100 per point.

Damned easy really.

Only need to make 25 points per day with just 1 winning killer trade.

It's a kind of trend following system using moving average crossover, stochastic splits, CCI with cream topping, plus 17 other indicators which are all multi-coloured and look really pretty when they are all flashing together. It looks for the simultaneous crossover of 24 different moving averages - a mixture of simple and exponential - and a trade is signalled at such a crossover but only if all the above indicators have gone blue simultaneously ( long ) or red ( short ).

The signal for a long trade should not be confused with the BSOD.

Doesn't matter.

I already make about £ 50,000 a month betting at £ 100 per point.

Damned easy really.

Only need to make 25 points per day with just 1 winning killer trade.

It's a kind of trend following system using moving average crossover, stochastic splits, CCI with cream topping, plus 17 other indicators which are all multi-coloured and look really pretty when they are all flashing together. It looks for the simultaneous crossover of 24 different moving averages - a mixture of simple and exponential - and a trade is signalled at such a crossover but only if all the above indicators have gone blue simultaneously ( long ) or red ( short ).

The signal for a long trade should not be confused with the BSOD.

24 different MAs?! 17 other indicators?!

you're over-doing it, buddy. I can make do with just 19 MAs. And just 11 others.
The mistake most newbies make is using red and blue for their colours.
the experts, like me(cough), know that you have to use "darkorchid" and "honeydew white" as colours.
it makes all the difference.

(sorry! its Fri-13th, and am not trading today)

I think your system is possibly over-simplified and I have considered using the colours you mention but I do not want to be accused of being gay.

Anyway, I have given you all 80% of my system.

The other 20% provides the killer part and ensures a 100% success rate at a Reward to Risk ratio of 10 to 1.

Profit target is 25 with a stop of 2.50.

I do not like to have the stops too tight in case I get whip-sawed out of the trade.

With a generous stop of 2.5 points I never get stopped out.

Each trade takes around 30 seconds and so my hourly earnings rate is substantial while my hours of work are rather negligible.

By the way I have 5 young girlfriends - 2 blonde and 3 brunette, zero ginger - they are all pole dancers and keep me busy whilst I am not trading.

Which of course is most of the time.

Anyway, I have given you all 80% of my system.

The other 20% provides the killer part and ensures a 100% success rate at a Reward to Risk ratio of 10 to 1.

Profit target is 25 with a stop of 2.50.

I do not like to have the stops too tight in case I get whip-sawed out of the trade.

With a generous stop of 2.5 points I never get stopped out.

Each trade takes around 30 seconds and so my hourly earnings rate is substantial while my hours of work are rather negligible.

It looks mrptr has been concentrated so much on the 20% of his money raking strategy that involuntarily he has gone agaist his own principle of generocity, and is taking the weekend to recover from the pain caused by it.
Good weekend to everybody, anyway.

I have been working hard with my computer programmer over the past couple of weeks to update my system. Now, at the exact cross-over point where the 24 MA's cross together we have embedded a hologram on the chart with a naked pole dancer doing her stuff inside the rhomboidal hologram.

If the lighting inside the hologram is blue we go long but if the lighting is red, then we assume the pole dancer is a bit loose, and we consequently go short.

I have been working hard with my computer programmer over the past couple of weeks to update my system. Now, at the exact cross-over point where the 24 MA's cross together we have embedded a hologram on the chart with a naked pole dancer doing her stuff inside the rhomboidal hologram.

If the lighting inside the hologram is blue we go long but if the lighting is red, then we assume the pole dancer is a bit loose, and we consequently go short.

I'll repeat what I said on another thread that I found Mr P's madness on. It turns out he thinks the doubting few on this thread are in fact "those pathetic few". LOL
He's also made a couple of guest appearances on the FTSE thread. They're onto him there too, so no fools will be taken in by his claims!

PS Mr P, If you are watching, feel free at any time to put-up or shut-up. In the meantime, sleep tight and don't have nightmares...

Hello Mr P,

I am one of the silent majority you refer to as "those pathetic few" on "the other thread". See http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/51864-making-8k-month-ftse.html.

Whilst I don't dispute the claims you made there, in your own words, you still kept 20% of your method "secret". I am still wondering what the purpose of that thread was? It created a lot of interest, as you would expect from such a title, yet I don't beleive it had any substance. To be honest, I found it little more than bragging, which has no place anywhere, least of all on a great site such as this which offers information freely!

I think it was wrong of you to lead hopeful newbies (and more experienced members) up the garden path as you did. Not because I think anyone serious about trading should be copying any system as such, but they would have an interest in knowing what your system is based on and how it worked. The best thing you could do in my opinion is request that the thread be closed, so that no more disappointment is added to the current 32 pages.

To everyone else, I would especially recommend trader_dante's thread below. It's not a system, but a brilliant understanding of price action and how to use it, as well as sound trading information in general. It's very long, but stick with it, as it's well worth the read!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/26947-making-money-trading.html

Kind regards,

Stephen

Now, at the exact cross-over point where the 24 MA's cross together we have embedded a hologram on the chart with a naked pole dancer doing her stuff inside the rhomboidal hologram.

Just to clarify, that is a naked short.

Can i be the pole dancer ??

I can model the virtual pole dancer on anyone.

You just need to send in your photos and my programmer will make the holographic pole dancer in your image.

Please note, only sexy ladies are eligible for this vocation.

Hi
some good comments from people who havent been on here before. Lets add some other names to vince s, andrew reynolds, tim lowe, randy charach, the idiot so called ex hairdresser etc etc etc they are all internet marketers who take something and sell it to a hungry market. Thats how they have made their money. Do you know only 1% of people who try and do this succeed. A tiny number wouldn'y you say. Its hyped up using sales copy and your offered the world but there is nothing if it doesnt. I haven't seen anyone yet who says and if it doesnt work after my £4997 seminar then i will give you back £2500 after the end of 1 month if you haven't achieved x. This is because most of them dont work but thats how much these people charge. If i was to somehow decide to sell this thats what i would do. Cos it works. Asking someone £5k for a system that will make you 8k a month if it really worked would be snapped up by hundreds and hundreds of people, because plenty of people pay £5k for an internet seminar. I know as I have inside info on this and a weekend course is £9997 !!! And they still fill seats with the hope of success. By the way they offer no money back guarantee. Anyway lets get off my high horse.
Why does Gordon Ramsey get paid so much when there are hundreds of good chefs the answer is he has that special 20% that nobody else knows, they are his secrets. Im sure everyone know the old 80/20 rule. It applies to so many things. well gordon shows and teaches the 80% but never the 20%. I have given the 80% but the 20% is deadly and thats my secret. Thats why i do so well. In a ranging market or when the ftse is quiet i dont get so many trades and they are less successful but still make money. This market is going to be like this for ages. So what if it doesnt work so well in 2 yrs time imagine how much can be made by then. To killphil you are a legend and very intuitive man. Also I have decided to get a few non traders to test this, as I say its so simple anyone can do it and i will let you know the results.

Mr P

Hi Mr P

I am new to trading and have only done a few trades on the ftse with a spreadbetting company. I am more than willing to be a guinea pig. I have a very basic grasp of the markets chart etc.

Please let me know if I am a suitable applicant!

Regards
Matt

Matt

Don't hold your breath, suggest you start looking elsewhere mate.

I think Mr P has set out his stall...pretty succintly!

It's another I've discovered the "Holy Grail trading system" thread. I hate these dumb posts. They mislead new traders and perpetuate myths. It's no easier to make $15K per month trading than it is to make it selling shoes. When will people realize this is just playing off the fantasy of easy riches. :eek:

I've been up all night searching for the Holy Grail.

I discovered it about 6.17 am this morning.

Just waiting now for my local Ferrari dealer to open at 9.00 am so I can place my order.

PS. It is nothing to do with holograms or pole dancers....pity but just for good measure, take it away Salma...

YouTube - Salma Hayek - Lap Dance

What is a Spread betting trading system im totally confused on what it actually is.
Is it a method of trading using a method of some sort that combines charts, news all off the other stuff the makes the numbers roll.
Or is it a computer system/program configured to estimate (guess) the stock price, which has some crazy nerdy mathematical algorithms embedded in it.