My EA forex ( profit 50% a 200% per month)

Hello, I want to present my system of trading automatically. It is a system that is work at the frame of 1 minutes. It serves for account ECN with down spread and lowers commission. In these brokers ECN it can obtain from 50-200 % in one month. Here it produces news of high place I strike in euro/usd, gbp/usd. Later the same EA is work also at 3 brokers institutional with another configuration that alone serves for these 3 brokers (advance markets, fx universal markets anad cfh clearing) in these brokers they have a high deposit but it can obtain mas of 600 % per month. For that it has fewer economic resources it is better that they open account in an ECN broker. I put the system in live account myfxbook in order that you see the profitability in an institutional broker.

This is my system : withdrawal of 1.000.000 usd. If 1 person buy my system i send 2 settings... 1 for ECN broker ( 50-200%) and other for 3 broker that i said ( 600% a 2000%)

My skype is

Price of this EA. 1000 euros for paypal account. I think that is cheap.

I sell this EA because already get much money and want help a person. Only sell 2/3 copies.

Last edited by a moderator:

itspossible

2,795 562
Yo sonics in da house

itspossible

2,795 562
Dude i cant understand a word of this so it must be gospel-where do i sign mate-me and sonic are in.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

itspossible

2,795 562
How much for 3 copies please.

Sonicscooter

Experienced member
1,811 351
Don't know about you Pat, but i think i'll throw 20k at it, then that's it, done, off to Cleethorpes for some ice cream......:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock