Scalping on a big account

GFSignals

Hi guys! I have noticed a very interesting tendency recently. I have developed a scalping system, and it has been tested on a demo account for year. I was fixing all the mistakes and weak points of the strategy and finally got what I wanted to get - nice results requiring not much time. At first I tried to trade with my scalping method on a live account of $100 and found everything was OK.

Then I tried the same on $500 and $1000 accounts. I was pretty excited by the results I got and my accounts grew immensely. But when I tried the same thing with the initial deposit of $10,000, the situation went wrong. After a month of testing I understood, that it wasn't worth struggling with the market and started to use $1000 account again. And again everything went well. Now I am using the trading method on a small account and getting my profit. Do you have such experience? Have you ever scalped on big accounts and what was the final result of it? I also wonder what are the reasons for such things.

Doesn't make much sense - mind you you haven't told us which market. I would like to break it to you that $10k is not a large account though.

How many contracts were you trading on this largee account?
Or are you spread betting?

Also - what is your relationship with the scammy website with the same name as your id:rolleyes: ?

I agree with Faceman. If you can controll your emotions you can rule the world.

Thats a good point of view....
Some time ago someone asked me what i wanted to do in my life, after college....
I said i wanted to be the best professional in the area....
He said, well i preffer to be the richest.....
You got a point....

If you get emotional on a $10k account I would suggest you're going to have trouble living off this...

Of course....., all these started simply because i agreed with faceman on the fact that emotions kill you here, if you can controll your emotions at a good level, you can have a 1 k account and make a good living otherwise you can have a 100k account but you better start looking for something were to live from....
Anyway thanks for the double check...