Madeline and the Press

Ziff

Is any else puzzled by the lack of reporting in the British press about developments in this case that are being reported in the Portugese media?

Detailed reports yet nothing - that I can see - being commented on in the UK.

Sky news has a section dedicated to the story..http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

As far as I can see though there has been no coverage of the recent reports though Ian.

Yesterday there were reports that the little girl had lain dead in the apartment for several hours; today some reports are claiming that traces of blood were found on the apartment walls.

As far as I can see though there has been no coverage of the recent reports though Ian.

Yesterday there were reports that the little girl had lain dead in the apartment for several hours; today some reports are claiming that traces of blood were found on the apartment walls.

Where did you hear this?

Is any else puzzled by the lack of reporting in the British press about developments in this case that are being reported in the Portugese media?

Detailed reports yet nothing - that I can see - being commented on in the UK.

The press work in strange ways. What gets reported in one country is often blacked out in another country for legal reasons etc.

The press work in strange ways. What gets reported in one country is often blacked out in another country for legal reasons etc.

Not in the UK, I fear!:)

No, I'm afraid that it is no longer news, in the UK. We may want to know as much as possible but it does not sell papers, so it does not get printed.

Split

Last edited: