Carnage EURUSD December 3rd

maik79

10 0
Markets went from 1.0534 to 1.0673 back down to 1.0534 and lower then back up to 1.0740! Currently at 1.0661 in a space of 20 minutes. Apparently the EZB decision was reported early by FT, then doubters came in, then the real decision was announced. Still press conference incoming, i clicked buy at the second low because i didn't believe the first hike was accidential and i never seen anything like it, for basically nothing. FED decision next week will be interesting as well.

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,299
In the space of one hour - you have 2 red news releases - one very strong for Euro ( also set up prior to release along then with 2 way stop hunting) - then the other US Dollar gave a weaker dollar

So a double whammy - strong Euro and weak Dollar resulting in approx 390 pip rise on EU from spike low off stop hunt

Nice work by the Banksters - hope the FX regulators spotted the tricks being played - at times they are too obvious

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,665 2,463
In the space of one hour - you have 2 red news releases - one very strong for Euro ( also set up prior to release along then with 2 way stop hunting) - then the other US Dollar gave a weaker dollar

So a double whammy - strong Euro and weak Dollar resulting in approx 390 pip rise on EU from spike low off stop hunt

Nice work by the Banksters - hope the FX regulators spotted the tricks being played - at times they are too obvious
How are those super tight stops working out then ? :LOL:

Do you honestly think we believe any of this nonsense !!!!

And while we are at it....here's a statement from a proper trader.....shame you couldn't post one half as good !!

I could produce more, but that would just be boring, but not half as boring as you are !

Attachments

Reactions: wackypete2

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,299

And while we are at it....here's a statement from a proper trader.....shame you couldn't post one half as good !!

I could produce more, but that would just be boring, but not half as boring as you are !
Hi C_ V

I could post a statement far better than that - quite easy - - but I won't ( lol)

I know you are my biggest fan - and thank you for that - but the super tight stops as you say work brilliantly - but as you surely know - they are only one part of my method - what about the partials with stops in profits and the PPND ( lol)

PS - was that your statement - and was it on demo or paint shopped like most of your gang do ??

PPS - anything that trader can do - I am sure I could do better - having more skill :D

All the best

Regards

F

PS - even one of my students could produce better than that - ROFL

Last edited:

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,665 2,463
Hi C_ V

I could post a statement far better than that - quite easy - - but I won't ( lol)

I know you are my biggest fan - and thank you for that - but the super tight stops as you say work brilliantly - but as you surely know - they are only one part of my method - what about the partials with stops in profits and the PPND ( lol)

PS - was that your statement - and was it on demo or paint shopped like most of your gang do ??

PPS - anything that trader can do - I am sure I could do better - having more skill :D

All the best

Regards

F
In your dreams F. In your dreams.

Reactions: Forexmospherian

highbury fx

338 114

It would be interesting to see a screen shot of the pnl of all your open positions, not just the ones that have been closed for profit ;)

dianajs

Established member
533 8
I think we can expect an even bigger carnage to happen tomorrow.