• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Mad money

FXforfun

This week happened to me something bizarre. My Darwin received some money, I think it entered and left the Darwin at the same day. It already happened to me before some months ago; it stays 24h - 48h and the money comes and vanish. My Darwin is quite stable, not too much volatility to expect violent movements, neither to suddenly panick and leave, even more with the Darwinex Risk manager that smooths my equity (too much). So I don't understand these movements.

Are there scalper investors over there? Or is it possible to program some robots to trade with the Darwins? - maybe a good idea because got some few pips. I don't know if that's a common behavior and follows a strategy or is it just mad money?

Darwinex is managing some investor accounts that buy and sell automated.
They hold for at least one day, you can spt them because they buy and sell at the same hour.

Yeah, looked like that. Do you know what's the logic behind? Are they kind of scalpers on Darwins? After all if a Darwin is one more asset you could find traders working on Darwins same as FX or indexes, etc. It's funny, we end up all beeing traders, difference would be the asset you trade

I dont' know their logic but I know they are not making money.
When they made money for 6 months they shared their result, no news no profits.

I dont' know their logic but I know they are not making money.
Well, like most of traders 😅

But going beyond the idea of using the Darwins as one more asset. Why don't use the Portfolios investors as an asset as well? For instance, I could take a look and decide to invest on CavaliereVerde portfolio or anyone's else. That could be a suggestion for Darwinex...

A Darwin's portfolio is nothing else that a Darwin's index. You could imagine beeing a fund manager trading the best Darwins according a particular criteria and managing third capital on you fund (portfolio)

Why don't use the Portfolios investors as an asset as well? For instance, I could take a look and decide to invest on CavaliereVerde portfolio or anyone's else. That could be a suggestion for Darwinex...
It was suggested at least 3 times in old community.
Than Juan said it was planned and the name of the asset was "Mendel"
I asked about Mendels a couple of times on Slack and Twitter, I got the usual template answer.